one

[hyunjin]

"it was rescued from an abandoned basement a few months ago." jisung, who i've already known because of my numerous visits here, explained.

"c'mere little one." i called the fluffy kitten. i have gotten used to their usual, scared 'meow' so i wouldn't be surprised if he did the same. but instead, he purred and licked my hands. his eyes were pleading me to take him, unlike the others whose eyes say otherwise.

"are you going to take him?" jisung asked.

+

[no one]

the young man hummed as he held a few grocery bags and a kitten in his hands. jisung wanted him to take the cage but he insisted on leaving it because he wants the kitten to walk freely in his house.

he entered the apartment complex with an obvious smile on his face. a pet sounds good, better than him being alone.

as soon as he reached his room, he dropped the kitten and plopped on the couch.

[seungmin]

"hey hyunjin!" i beamed. he hasn't called for a week now. i wonder why'd he did today.

"seungmin, i need your help. this is very urgent."

"why? are you in trouble again?"

"no, it's something more."

"what is it?" i frowned. what did this kid get into now?

"you see, i adopted a cat and when i arrived, i was really really tired."

"go on, and-wait, aren't pets prohibited in the apartment?"

"i kind of, know the owner. he's a close family friend and i convinced him to let me keep my pet."

"i see, what seems to be the problem then?"

"i," he trailed off.

"i dozed off for a few minutes and when i woke up, he was gone." i sighed in relief. i was worried. heck, i even thought he got into an accident and broke his arm or something.

"that's it?" i said, trying to sound calm when in fact, i want to punch him in the gut right now.

"what do you mean 'that's it'? my cat is missing and he could die if we don't find him."

"you're overreacting hyunjin. i'm coming over and help you find your darn cat, alright?"

"thanks a lot, rat."

[+]

seungjin also exists dont let their ship sink okay

im just gonna leave this here