nine

[dahye]

"so you live just beside hyunjin?" felix asked. hyunjin suggested that we walk to school together along with his friends, seungmin and felix.

"yes." i replied shortly.

as we walked down the street to school, they continued asking questions and i can say that it wasn't awkward as i thought it would be.

crossing the pedestrian lane was a little harder because there was surprisingly a lot more people than usual. i would occasionally bump into people and they either just look at me or just ignore me at all.

i felt another shoulder bump into me and i looked up and saw a glimpse of her face. my eyes widen in shock and utter confusion as i tried to catch up to her.

holding onto her shoulder, i tapped her only to be  met by a different face. i muttered a small 'sorry' and turned away. a hand snaked into mine and dragged me away from the crowd.

"hold my hand. at this rate, you'll get lost so stay beside me." i nodded and looked back, searching for her brown coat but almost everyone was wearing the same thing.

i sighed and continued walking. hyunjin was still holding my hand and i only realized now that my hand felt a little more warm and comfortable. i swung it back and forth, making him look at me with a lopsided grin.

"seungminie, let's hold hands, too." felix said out loud to seungmin and he responded with a playful giggle.

"yeah, why don't we?" he answered in a mocking tone.

they were obviously teasing us but i don't really care right now. this feels a lot more better than just anything else.

it feels warm, i like it.

+

"the amusement park is opening a few new rides this friday. let's go there!" felix said as we were dismissed from class.

"yup, heard it from ryujin, too." hyunjin replied.

"sounds good to me. how about you guys?" i shrugged.

"i'm good with it, too." seungmin agreed.

"so this friday, after class. it's settled, then." hyunjin wrapped up.

"wait, can i bring aeri too?" felix asked shyly.

"sure! i wanna meet her." i exclaimed.

"so, like i'll be third wheeling with you two? wow, that sounds like fun." seungmin clapped his hands in the most 'enthusiastic' way there is.

"well, you can bring someone with you, too." hyunjin suggested. he paused for a while but wavered.

"nah, thank you."

"hey, you actually stopped and thought. i knew it! you're seeing someone." felix shouted.

"who is it?" hyunjin and felix chanted together and seungmin gave them a look.

"stop talking nonsense, guys." he shook his head but he was definitely blushing.

"wait, is it," felix gasped dramatically.

"it's the flower girl, yoon sunri, isn't it?" hyunjin added.

"h-how," he stuttered.

"tell her to come with us, 'kay?" felix nudged seungmin's side which he replied with a glare.

"whatever."

[+]

i suddenly wanna go to an amusement park sigh

and rubinsons ya girl sunri in da house