three

[hyunjin]

"seungmin, what do you want again?" i sighed for the millionth time as i rolled on my bed.

"chemistry is killing me, hyunjin." he whined.

"when's the funeral?"

"bitch, i am serious." i could feel him rolling his eyes from the other line.

"what do you want, though? it's not like i'm any better than you." i stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

"you're right. why am i calling you anyway?"

"because you love me. hAH i know i'm irresistible but i only think of you as a friend. nothing more." i decided to tease him because i know school is stressing him right now.

"bro,"

and we both burst into fits of laughter.  "wait, what time is it now?" i asked myself.

"it's 12:03 now, why?" seungmin replied.

"i need to feed kkami. be right back, seungmin."

"bro, my assignment—" i hung up on him. he can ask for minho hyung later, though.

i walk to the kitchen and looked for the cupboard where i put kkami's food and other stuff. after preparing his meal, i placed it beside his bed but he was nowhere to be found.

"where is he again? i was just holding him a minute ago." curse seungmin for getting me distracted.

i called for him but he wouldn't come out. i'm sure he's just here because i closed the door so he can't go out.

i snapped as i heard a knocking on my door. "who could it be?" i wondered if i ordered any pizza delivery today.

as i opened the door, a girl in a unicorn onesie greeted me. "hello, hyunjin." she smiled awkwardly.

i smiled at the cute sight in front of me. "dahye, what are you doing here?" i ran a hand through my hair in attempt to tame it.

"uh, your cat," she started.

"oh no, is it in your room again?" i panicked a little. she did told me that she was scared of cats and for all i know, she was sleeping or something and kkami disturbed her.

"um, yes, but—" i cutted her off.

"don't worry, i'll get him. wait here, okay?" she nodded her head in response.

i came back with a cat in my hand. "i got him." i smiled.

"it looks really cute, you know? it's a pity i'm scared of them." she pouted and, my god, she could kill me with her cuteness.

"i know right. did it disturb you or something?" i asked her.

"um, not really. i was about to sleep before he appeared." she replied.

"are you sure? wait, how about, i treat you to lunch or something?" i started but immediately stopped when i realized that it sounded like i'm asking her out. but am i not?

"i-i mean, since my cat keeps disturbing you—" i was cutted of by her chuckle.

"i get what you mean." i swear i could record her small laugh and listen to it when i'm sad and it would lift up my mood.

"sure, i'm quite hungry too, if you ask me." she smiled.

"but let me change first. you don't want to walk with a girl in an onesie, do you?" she joked.

"i don't mind, really. as long as it's you." i cheekily smiled at her.

"smooth, hyunjin, really smooth."

[+]

brace yourselves for more cringey chaps

edit: hAH i got confused with their names omg im sorry lmao