four

[dahye]

i took quick steps to my room and contemplated on what to wear. it was just a normal lunch so i don't want to overdress myself.

i ended up with my usual outfit: a black graphic shirt tucked in a pair of faded denim shorts. i slipped into my sneakers and headed out of my room.

"that was quick." hyunjin commented.

"i swear, if i'm not hungry, i would take ages to pick clothes and get ready." i joked as we entered the lift.

"you don't look so bad, might i say." he smiled as he inspected my outfit like a stylist. i played along and twirled around.

"so, where do you want to eat?" hyunjin asked as we got outside of the building.

"i don't know. mcdonald's?" we looked at each other and grinned.

"bitch yes!"

[+]

"real food, thank god." i mumbled as i dig into my food.

hyunjin looked at me amusingly while he took a bite from his burger.

"so, tell me something about you. i want to get to know my new neighbor." he leaned into the table, his palms on his chin.

"i'm kim dahye, 19 years old and i don't fancy cats, basically." i started.

"what else? um, i like pink and my love for onesies is unending. if you see someone walking around the lobby in a unicorn onesie, that's most likely to be me!" i added.

"okay, i see." he chuckled.

"now, what about you?" it was then my turn to ask him.

"my name is hwang hyunjin, i'm 19 too and i definitely love cats."

"i don't know what else to say," he pouted.

"it's fine, i'll just figure them out myself." i grinned.

[+]

"thanks for the treat. it wasn't really necessary, though." i said as we were walking home. we live in the same building so we basically walk together.

"no problem. it was really fun hanging out with you." he replied as we took the same route as we did earlier when we went out.

"we should do this more often. i don't have a lot of friends since i just moved in so i don't have anyone to hang out with." i opened my door only to be greeted by a white cat-hyunjin's cat- to be exact.

"please get your cat." i squeaked.

"oh sorry." he carried his cat and took it home.

"how does he get into your house, though? i always close the door but he still manages to sneak in." hyunjin furrowed his brows.

"i have no idea." i replied.

"guess, you'll have to deal with my cat everyday." he said.

"you'll have to deal with me, too." he said with a lopsided grin on his face.

[+]

im not ready for school yet