five

[hyunjin]

the school was filled with chatters and murmurs about projects, new couples and transfer students. how i hated nosy people poking their heads into other's businesses.

seungmin caught up with me along with felix.

"god, i hate history. look at this long ass essay ms. kim decided to give." seungmin pouted.

"it's the worst subject!"

"you say that to every class we have, seungmin." felix added.

"shut up, airhead. at least i'm better than you. you can't even speak proper korean." seungmin deadpanned.

"i can't with airhead." i cackled.

"i'm learning, okay. and whatever, school sucks anyway." felix dabbed his way into the classroom.

"that was so unnecessary." seungmin muttered and i only replied with a shrug.

i sat on my chair which was beside ryujin, my short-haired classmate.

"sup, jin." she greeted as she glanced at me, and then back to her mirror.

"sup, too, jin." i replied with a small smile.

"hey, have you heard?" she placed her mirror on her desk and turned to me.

"heard what?"

"there's a new transfer student and she's in our class, too." she started.

"so, it's a girl?" i asked.

"not sure. i'm just assuming it's a she because i'm done with seeing new boys and fans swooning all over." she replied and made a disgusted face.

"oh, you're right, though." i turned my head to the front and took my notebook from my bag.

our homeroom teacher, mrs. bang, entered the room and we all stood up, greeting her.

next to her entered a girl with long hair and a sheepish smile.

"introduce yourself, ms. kim."

a grin escaped my lips as she scanned the classroom and our eyes met.

i guess school isn't going to be that bad after all.

+

sorry for the long wait lmao like i was rlly busy with school. and this is very short but its a double update anyways so suit yourselves hAH