Chapter 2

~ Minji POV ~

"Yah Minji!!" I heard someone shouted. I take a look from my window. Aishh.. That woman already here.

I opened the door and saw my sister and my niece. "Ah! Kim Min Yeon!" I said as I hug her. She didn't reply my hug so I let go her.

"From now on she's under your care. This is the letter of declaration that she's your daugther now." She said as she pass me the letter.

"Thank you sister." I said as I smiles. "Okay whatever. I'm late for my dinner... So bye!" She said and she give me Dahyun's things. And she drove away.

"Kim Dahyun." I called her. "Nae." She answered me with a smile.

~ Dahyun POV ~

"Nae." I answered her with a smile. "From now on, you need to call me Eomma." She said. I just nodded. "Also, you need to call ahjusshi, appa." She continues.

"And... You need to call Jimin, oppa." She told me. I just nodded and smile. "Areseo eomma." I said. She invites me and show me my room.

7.45 pm

"Yah Dahyun ah!" Hami yelled. I chuckled to her reaction. "Yah Hami! Bogoshipda!!" I said as I looked at her face in the computer screen.

"Nado bogoshipda Kim Dahyun!!" She shouted. We had our conversation for about 20 minutes until someone disturb us.

"Yah nerdy! Dinner is ready." Jimin said as he closed my door. "Yah! I hate this boy!!" I said as I show my 'bad mood' face.

"Just be patient girl." Hami advised me. I sighed. "Okay Hami. Dinner is ready so, I guess this is a goodbye." I said. "Okay Dahyun. Make sure you vid call with me at least at 10.30 pm. Araseo?" She reminded me. I nodded.

After shutting down my computer, I walked towards the dining room.

"Yah nerdy! Faster! All of us waiting for you!" Jimin yelled. I sighed and take place beside him.

"PARK JIMIN." Appa frowned. Jimin looked at me and sighed. He continued his dinner.

"Dahyun. You will be in the same high school with Jimin. Big Art High School. The class also because you're smart and you can skip 3rd gred." Appa said. Smiling. I looked at Jimin. He looked so shocked.

(3rd gred is 'Tingkatan 3' in malay or the class of 15 years old.)

"It is my final desicion JM. No other opinion." Appa continued. Looking at Jimin.

"Urgh.. Fine." Jimin gave up. "When will I start my school?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. Don't worry about your schedule. I have prepare everything. Just take your school bag, style, and intention to study with you." Eomma answered.

I just nodded at her. Jimin gave a death stares at me. Now I'm scared of him.

What can I do? Everything happened so fast.

I'm so dead.

A/N

Now JM (Jimin) is here! What do you think happened next? Stay tune readers....

Please do this 3 things :

* Vote
* Comment
* Share

also, sorry if I have some typos.. Comment the real word with it's written word on the comment section.

Example :
                      Scedule (written word) -> Schedule (real word)

Gumawoyo guys! Saranghae!!

Love,
Authornim