Special Chapter 2

Minyoung POV

I was walking to my class when suddenly someone pulled my hand.

"Ah Seungmin-ah.. Wae?" I ask him. He look at me with a cold look.

"Naeun told me that you bumped on her that day." He said. "Is that true?" He asked.

"Urm.. Y-yeah but--"

"Naeun also told me that you gave her money. Is that true?" He asked again.

"Urm.. Yeah. I gave her money because--"

"Because you want her to break up with me. Yeah.. I knew it." He said.

"What? No that's not true!" I denied. "Naeun won't lie to me. You bumped on her and you paid her so that she will leave me." He said.

"No! Seungmin, listen--"

"No! You listen! Even if you paid her so that she'll leave me, just remember. We won't be separated. We love each other!" He exclaimed.

"S-so you believe her?" I asked as my tears flows down. He nodded.

"Of course I'll believe her. She's my girlfriend after all." He shrugged. "Don't bother us anymore. I warned you." He said as he walked away.

'So he believe his demonic girlfriend than me? Well of course. I'm just his bully and the bad girl after all.'

SKIP..

"Hey, Minyoung." Someone greeted me. Urghh.. That demon.

"How you're feeling? Upset? Disappointed? Sad? Depressed?" She asked.

"What do you want, Naeun?" I asked her softly. "I want you to vanish from this school!" She exclaimed.

"You know what? You're just a bitch, slut, a hoe, a bad girl and a home-wrecker! You don't deserve to be here!" She yelled.

"Stop it Naeun!" I said strictly. "Aww, are you offended? Sorry, I meant to offend you!" She said laughing like crazy bitch.

"Before you vanish, I wanna do something." She said. She hitted her head to the locker beside me.

"What are you doing Naeun? Stop!" I said. She ruffled her hair and hitted her head again. She scratch her hand making it red as blood.

"Naeun, what are you doing? Stop!" I said. I hold her hand but welp, it's a bad move.

"PARK MINYOUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I turned around to see Seungmin with a furious face. Naeun cried and hugged him.

"Oppa.. She bullied me!" She said. I widen my eyes. "What?! That's not true!" I denied.

"Then what I'm seeing just now, Minyoung?!" He yelled. "You bullied her! You know what? You should die! If you're dead, the whole school will be happy!" He yelled again.

My tears falls down again. "Don't you believe me?" I asked. "I won't! Just die!" He yelled as he pushed me.

Seungmin and Naeun walked away. I could see Naeun smirking towards me.

'Well then. I'm not worth it to be loved.'