Chapter 14

Warning! 15+ scene included..

~ Jimin POV ~

I felt good. Her skin is very soft. Her scents. How I wish I can do it again.

She made me addicted to her. Her long legs, her beautiful eyes, long hair and soft skin.

Suddenly, Nayeon come to me. "Hey! Where are you just now?" She asked.

I blushed. "No where." I replied. "Where's Dahyun?" She asked again. "I don't know." I answered her.

"Hey unnie!" Someone greeted Nayeon. I turned to see Dahyun. I looked at her neck. She covered it with her bangs. How cute.

"Where were you two just now?" She asked her. "Errrr..." She can't answer her.

"We went to see Mrs. Kang. She needed help with something." I said.

~ Dahyun POV ~

"We went to see Mrs. Kang. She needed help with something." Jimin said.

I blushed remembering what we have done just now.

"Ouh! Okay. I need to go to Yoongs now. Bye!" Nayeon unnie said as she left.

"Do you love it?" He whispered as he asked. I didn't answer. How can I answer him? I can't say that I love it! Eventhough I love it.

"You love it don't you?" He asked again as his hand squeezed my ass.

I close my eyes pleasurely as I nodded. "Good. That's the first punishment. If you make me mad again, you'll face the second punishment." He whispered sweetly in my ears.

After that, he leave me. I stand there like a wooden thing. I looked down.

Shit! I'm wet already!

It's all his fault! If his hand didn't squeeze my ass, I will not face this!

I went to the bathroom and do the thing myself.

After 15 minutes,

After 15 minutes of doing it myself (you know.. 😏 finger..), I went back to my class.

"Ms. Kim! Why are you late?" Mrs. Kang asked as she crossed her hand.

"I had stomach ache.. I finished my problem in the toilet." I lied. She nodded. "Have a seat." She command. I nodded my head as a thank you.

Jimin looked at me and smirked. What? Why did he smirked at me?

Skip time..
At home after school..
5.00 pm..

I was relaxing myself in my bedroom. Suddenly, someone knocked the door. The someone knocked the door furiously.

"Wait a second!" I yelled.

I get up and opened the door to see Jimin panting. "What? Why are you banging on my door? What's wrong with you?!" I asked him madly.

He eyed me from the top to the bottom.

~ Jimin POV ~

I eyed her from the top to the bottom.

I'm going to punish her. I heard her moans in the girls restroom before she entered the class.

She did it herself.

She wore a light blue crop top and a black shorts.

I felt something. Shit!

"Mom and dad wouldn't be here until tomorrow night. They'll attend a meeting in London and Jihyo will not be here too because she'll have a sleep over at Mina's house." I said to her.

I tried to hide it. She looked down and saw it. "Y-you're hard?" She shuttered.

I can't keep myself anymore. I pushed her on the bed and locked the door.

We did it through the night.

A/N

Everyone asked me to update so here it is! Sorry. Maybe it's not as what you guys thought. I've tried the best..

Love,
Authornim