Chapter 16

~ Dahyun POV ~

I am watching the movie with eomma, appa, Ji Hyo unnie and Jimin. He kept glancing at me. I wonder why.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I took my phone and look my KakaoTalk app.

JiminiePabo
When will you tell them?

Huh? Tell what? I looked at him.

Hyunnie 😘
Tell what?

JiminiePabo
About us.. The thing..

I started to blush. I saw Jimin looked at me while smirking. Hey, I'm still embarassed about it!

Hyunnie 😘
I don't know.. I mean, you're the man, you told them!

JiminiePabo
Now?

Hyunnie 😘
Of course! Duhh, this is the right time!

JiminiePabo
Fine..

"Eomma, appa.. I have something to tell you." Jimin started the conversation.

"Okay, what is it?" Eomma asked.

"Dahyun and I... We...."

"You guys what?" Appa asked impatiently. "We're dating." Jimin said. Eomma and appa widen their eyes.

"You guys what?!" Appa asked. "We're dating." He said.

"But you guys are siblings!" Eomma said. "Step-siblings." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"This will put scar on our family's reputation!" Appa said enraged.

My tears began to fall. I loved Jimin. But I can't bear loving him without my parents agreement.

"You still wanted to care of your stupid reputation instead of your son's feeling?" Jimin asked sadly.

"I understand Jimin, but--"

Jimin pulled my hand and bought me upstairs. He pulled me to his bedroom.

When we enter the room, he sat on the edge of the bed and started crying. I closed the door for privacy.

I walked towards him and gave him a hug. "Jimin-ah.. You can't be like this. If our parents disagree, we need to stop." I said softly.

"No no.. Don't you love me?" He asked sobbing softly. "Of course I love you. You love me too, don't you?" I asked as my tears fall again.

"I love you very much, babygirl. I don't care about the stupid reputation! I don't want to lose you.." He cried.

"But we need to follow them. They are our parents. If they disagreed, we need to break up." I sobbed.

"No! I love you! Please stay with me! You're my first love. You're the first woman that made me feel what is love. Please don't leave me! I beg you." He cried.

"No, we can't live like this. I can't bear loving you without our parents agreement." I said hoping that he'll understand.

"Please, don't do this.. I love you, I need you.. Jebal, don't do this to me.." Jimin hugged me.

"But--"

Suddenly the door opened. It's eomma and appa. They are smiling.

"Are you guys happy?! You guys are happy making me like this?!" Jimin yelled.

"Please come downstairs. We need to talk." Eomma said. Jimin was about to talk when I hold his hands.

I followed eomma and appa while Jimin followed me. We sat on the couch opposite our parents.

"First of all, we're sorry that we've made you guys cry." Eomma said. Jimin looked at her with cold eyes.

"We did it because we wanted to see if Jimin is serious about this relationship or not." Eomma smiled.

"And he did proof that he's serious about this relationship. We just wanted to test you." Eomma continued.

"We agreed to do an engagement for you guys." Eomma said happily making me shocked.

~ Jimin POV ~

Engagement?

"Are you serious eomma? This is really fast. We just declared as a couple yesterday." I said.

It's not that I don't want to marry Dahyun, it's just that we're too young and it's too fast.

"I know. Ji Hyo told us already." Appa said. I eyed Ji Hyo. She just smiled cheekily.

"But the engagement is 1 year after this. Which means that Jimin is 17 and Dahyun 16." Appa said.

"It's too fast. Dahyun and I need to be 18 years old to marry someone." I said.

"I didn't said that you will marry Dahyun right away after engagement. We can let you be as a fiance." Eomma defended.

"Okay. I agreed. Dahyun?" I asked her. She just nodded and smiled.

"Oh, I so happy for you guys!" Eomma squeled. "Sorry appa, eomma that I'm rude to you guys just now." I apologized.

"Gwaenchana. I understand that you're mad." Appa said as eomma nodded.

I looked at Dahyun. We will be a married couples few years later.

Wait for our future, Dahyun. I love you so much.

A/N

I guess that the story will end soon. Maybe 5 chapters left? I'm not sure. Please wait 😊

Love,
Authornim