Chapter 8

~ Dahyun POV ~

As usual, I woke up in the morning. I did my morning routine. After I bath, I wear this outfit.

As for my hair, I did a messy fishtail braids

As for my hair, I did a messy fishtail braids. I put some light makeup. And.. Done!

I walks down to find my mom, dad, and Jimin eating their breakfast.

"Hey! Good morning!" I greeted them. "Ooh! You startled me. Good morning, dear." Mom replied.

"What's today's breakfast?" I asked. I saw... Omo!!! Fried rice!

"Ooh! Fried rice! Ma favourite!!" I said excitedly. I sat beside Jimin. Kinda awkward since last night due to the feeling.

After a while, me and Jimin walks to school. I saw Nayeon unnie and Yoongi but.. They seems like... Broke up?

I walks closer to hear...

"What? Why?!" Nayeon unnie yelled. "It's because of I've bored with you! You never change your style! Always with that soft mannered style! Can you be a bit sexy? No! You don't like it! I'm bored!" Yoongi oppa yelled back.

"It's just that?! Just.. That?! You're breaking up with me just because of.. That?!" Nayeon unnie yelled in frustration.

"Yes! And I have a new one! I have Jennie! She's a cute girl with many styles! Not like you!" Yoongi oppa yelled again.

"You know what.. Just go. I'm tired of these bullshit. We're done. Just.. Go." Nayeon unnie said calmly.

Yoongi oppa walks away and I and Jimin walks to her. "Unnie!" I called her.

"Sorry bun. He's like that always." Jimin apologise. "It's okay." Nayeon unnie said as a single tear flows down.

"Let's live at my house, okay? I know you need some times." I asked her. She just nodded.

~ Jimin POV ~

I go and find Yoongi. I saw him with Jennie, the bitch.

I pulled him aside. "What the hell, hyung?!" I asked him, angered.

"You'll be sorry for what you have done to Nayeon. Just wait." I said as I go away.

I know. Dahyun gonna change her.

Time skips..
At Dahyun's house..

~ Dahyun POV ~

Seems like Nayeon unnie will stay with us. I'll change her. I'll make Yoongi regretted his decision. Just wait, Yoongi. You'll regretted it.

Next day..

I wore this.