Chapter 3

~ Jimin POV ~

"Park Jimin.." Eomma wake me up. "Hmm.." I answered in a sleep. "Wake up sweetie. You need to go to school." My mom said. I wake up forcedly and walk to my bathroom.

I was about to open the bathroom door but eomma stoped me.

"Go and wake Dahyun up. I need to get ready to office early." Eomma said as she walked away. I sighed.

Why is she existed in this family?!

I walked to her room and opened it without knock. She's asleep tho.

I freezed.

She's hot without glasses and when she's wearing singlet. Did I.... Fall in love with the opposite characther of Dahyun?

Aniyo.. I can't! She's nerd anyway..

I walked to her.

"Yah! Kim Dahyun! Wake up!" I yelled. She looked at me and continues her sleep.

"Ah.. Don't wanna wake up?" I whispered at her ears. She shook her head. "Okay." I answered.

I walked towards her bathroom and fill in a pail of water.

I walked towards her back. I splashed the water to her.

"EOMMAAAA!!!!!" She yelled. I soon heard a footstep outside.

The door opened. Revealing Park Ji Hyo, my sister and my mom.

"Yah! PARK JIMIN!" My mom shouted. She looked at Dahyun. She's crying.

"Yah oppa! What have you done?!" Ji Hyo yelled at me.

"Waking her up." I said. "No you're not. You make her sick at the morning!" My mom scolded me.

I don't wanna hear mom nagging so I walked away. I need to go to school, remember?

I get in my room, take a bath, wore my uniform, and walks to school.

I walked to school alone. Then to shock, someone tap my shoulder.

I turned to see..

KIM DAHYUN.

"Eomma ordered me to walk with you and you need to protect me everytime or else mom will take your bankcard." She told me.

Yahh!! Ottoke?!!! Jinjja?!! Andwae!!!!

"Urgh.. Fine." I said. No emotion. I hate her very much. VERY MUCH!

At school...
~ Dahyun POV ~

"Woah.. The school is so big!" I exclaimed. "Yeah." He murmured. "Come here with me. I'll show you principal room." He said.

He really showed me the principal room. I knocked. "You come inside with me." I said. He make 'no' face.

"Bankcard." I said. He sighed.

"Come in." The principal ordered. I opened the door. Walking towards the principal.

"Anneyong Mrs..-". " Mrs. Shin." Jimin whispered. "Anneyong Mrs. Shin. Choreom Kim Dahyun imnida. Mannasuh bangapseumnida." I introduce myself.

"So.. You are the new student?" She asked. Smiling. I nodded. "I supposed to be in 3rd gred but my father said I need to have the same class as Jimin oppa because I'm.... Smart?" I told her.

She nodded. "Your father have told me that. And I approve that." She said.

After that, we excuse ourself to the class.

I entered the class.

"New student?" The teacher asked. "I'm Mrs. Song. Your class teacher." She introduce herself.

"Nae. I'm the new student." I said. "Anneyong haseyo! Choreom Kim Dahyun imnida. Please take care of me." I introduce myself.

"Go and sit beside..... Nayeon." Mrs. Song ordered me. I nodded.

"Hi Dahyun! I'm Im Nayeon. Nice to meet you." Nayeon unnie greets me.

"Hi unnie! Nice to meet you too." I said. "Unnie?" She asked. "I'll tell you later." I said as I focused on the first subject.....

Biology

I need to make new friends tho..

A/N

Anneyong readers!! Poor Dahyun. Splashed by water by Jimin.. He is a bad boy tho..

Read
Vote
Comment
Share

Thank you!! Saranghaeyo!!

Love,
Authornim