Chapter 12

~Dahyun POV~

I sneak into the school at 12.00 am quietly. I want to copy the video.

I still can't believe that Jimin who I thought a sweet guy just yell and hurt me.

It's okay. He will pay for it.

I opened the CCTV room. Seems like the guards not here. I need to be fast.

I connected my phone with the CCTV camera and search for the video.

Aha!

There it is!

It took me 10 minutes to copy the video since the internet connection not too good here.

I get out of the school and get back home.

'It's okay, Jimin. You'll know who's the real pathentic bitch tomorrow. Me or Seulgi.' I thought.

Skip..
Next day..

I wore an outfit that look like a pathentic bitch. Since everybody thought I am one, I will dressup and behave like one.

I wore black crop top that shows my tummy, black shorts and black high heels boot.

For my hair, I dyed it white (like suga's hair) yesterday and let it flow with curls at the end.

I stepped out of my bedroom and went to school early. "Good morning mom!" I said. "Morning honey, breakfast first." My mom replied.

"Aw sorry mom. I just promised my friend to get early." I pouted.

"Aww really? Okay." She replied. I hugged her and get into the limosine.

The driver drove to the school.

"Thank you." I said to the driver. I get out of the car and walk to my class.

There's nobody in the class. I sat on my chair and opened my twitter.

I post two video which is the video of 'me' bullying Seulgi and the video of Wendy bullying Seulgi.

"Let the game begin." I said smirking.

Skip..
Recess..

I walk to the cafeteria alone. As usual, people looked at me with disguisted face.

Suddenly, I bumped into Jimin and Seulgi. (She only had treatment in the hospital)

"Oh! Seulgi! What a pleasure to meet you! How's your body? Sore or.... just fine?" I asked like a bitch I am.

"Dahyun enough." Jimin's stern voice stopped me.

"Aww.. I just being a pathentic bitch to her. Is it wrong?" I asked pathenticly.

"How dare you to bully me! I will make your life as hell!" Seulgi shouted fakingly.

"Me, bullied you? Hahaha! I think you got the wrong person, missy." I said.

"Everybody know it's you!" Her friend, Wendy appeared.

"Or, it's YOU?" I asked back. I showed the video to Jimin, Seulgi and Wendy.

"No! I-it's fake!" Seulgi shuttered.

"It's already viral, missy. By the way, are you dumb? In the FAKE video, I had golden hair. How can that possible? Knowing my hair is purple before this." I asked her.

Jimin widen his eyes. Indeed, the golden hair matches Wendy.

"I guess my work already done!" I said happily then walk away.

I just go back home. I don't have the mood to see Jimin or anyone.

I get in my bedroom and sleep.

Skip..
3.00 pm..

Someone knocked on my door. I wake up lazily opening the door.

I thought it is mom or dad or Ji Hyo unnie. But, it's Jimin.

I tried to close the door but he held it. "Let me talk to you, please." He pleaded.

"Nothing to talk. I'm just a pathentic bitch like you say. I'm not worth it." I said closing the door.

I get into my bathroom and relax myself.

~ Jimin POV ~

Shit! Stupid Jimin! Now what I gonna do? She's hurt with what I say.

"Argh!" I groaned in my bedroom. How stupid I am to believe Seulgi more than her?

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck me!" I cursed. Now I felt guilty towards her. I just point to her without investigate it!

Urgh! Fuck my life!

A/N

Hey! Sorry for making you guys wait for long. I had some problem to solve..

What do you think? Dahyun will be cold towards or forgive him?

Love,
Authornim