Chapter 6

~ Dahyun POV ~

I get up from sleep. I glance my clock. 7.00 am. Right in time!

I get up and take bath. I wore my uniform right after I got bath.

I made fishtail braids as always. Then, I wore my glasses.

I glances my clock again. 7.20 am. I go to the kitchen.

"Good morning, eomma!" I greeted her. "Good morning, Dahyun." She replied with a smile. "What are you making?" I asked her.

"I'm making fried rice for us." She said. Mmmm.. Fried rice!

I sat at the dining table waiting for appa and the pervert.

Soon, the two men walks towards us. "Good morning, appa!" I greeted.

"Good morning, Dahyun." He replied with a smile.

I ate the fried rice. Yummy!

Soon, I glances my watch. 7.45 am. I'm late!

I put my plate in the sink.

"Eomma! Appa! I'm going now!" I said. They smiled. "Okay, dear!" My mom answered.

"Yah, oppa! Kaja!" I said to Jimin. He stood up and walked with me to school.

Time skips...

Recess..

I walked alone at the lonely coridor. Nayeon unnie is not here because she's dating with Yoongi oppa.

Then, someone pull me to the girls toilet. She slapped me.

"Who are you?!" I yelled. "I'm Seulgi. I'm here to bully you." She said.

"What do you want?! I don't even know you! What have I done?!" I yelled. She grabbed my hair and pull my hair.

"You're messing with the wrong girl." Seulgi whispered.

"You seduce Jimin!" She yelled. She punch me at my face, tummy and lips. Then, she ripped my uniform. My panties and bra are showing out a bit.

"Don't mess with Kang Seulgi!" She said. Leaving me in pain.

Then, I heard something. I heard someone singing. She's walking towards the toilet!

It's Nayeon unnie!

"Cheer up, baby. Cheer up, baby--"

"KIM DAHYUN!" She yelled. She called someone.

"Jagi? Please help me! Dahyun is beaten in the ladies toilet. Please help me." Nayeon unnie said.

Then, she cutted the call. "Dahyun.. Who did this?" She asked while crying.

"Nayeon! Dahyun!" I saw Yoongi and Jimin. Well.. The one who shout is Jimin..

He carried me bridal styles and ran to the school clinic.

I want to change. I don't want to be a nerd anymore!

He took me back home. I walks towards my bedroom and stay in my bedroom all day long.

The next day...

I get up as a new girl.

I take bath and wore my new clothes.