Chapter 4

~ Jimin POV ~

Ahh jeongmal! She's annoying me.

Why is she here?! Why does she sat with BTS?!

Oh yeah.. Nayeon.. Nayeon is Yoongi hyung's yeojachingu. And Dahyun is her friend.

Urghh.. My popularity!!

"Yah Jimin!" She called me. "What?" I make an annoyed face. "Eomma text me just now. She said she and appa will go to an occasion. So, you need to stay at home this night." She said.

"Ani.. I'm going out with Bangtan." I said. She smirked.

"What?" I asked. She's calling eomma and, "Yeobuseyo, eomma. Jimin oppa don't want to stay home. Do you need to take his bankcard?" She asked. The word 'bankcard' make me shutter.

"No!" I shouted. "Gotcha." She said. She just playing! Ah this damn woman!

"Yah Dahyun!" I yelled. She make a 'what?' face. "I hate you." I said. She laughed.

She's kinda pretty when she laugh.

No no no stop! She's a nerd! I hate her!

"Yah Jimin! What's with that red face?" Nayeon asked. I touched my cheek.

"Red?" I asked. "Yes." Yoongi hyung said. Am I blushing?!

"Nothing. Just remembered the past. When I was little." I said without hesitation.

Then, the bell ring. Thank you dear bell!

I stood up and walks towards my classroom.

That's embarassing!

At house...
~ Dahyun POV ~

Well. This is it. I stayed with Jimin alone. Since eomma and appa go to an occasion.

I glance at my watch.
5.30 pm.
Gosh, I'm tired!

I lay on my bed, trying to get sleep. Then, I stood up, I opened my glasses and untied my ponytails.

After that, I drift off to sleep. Yes, I am tired. Very tired.

Kring!!!

I heard my alarm shrieking.
I looked at my alarm. 8.30 pm. I slept for 3 hours?!

I stood up quickly and ran towards the bathroom. I need to take bath!

~ Jimin POV ~

I am hungry. I can't cook well. There's no cereals or breads here. Urghh.. I need that nerd girl!

I walks towards her room. She didn't close the door. I entered. Seem's like she's not in the bedroom.

I walked away but I heard shower in the bathroom. She's in the bathroom.

I wanna walk away and wait for her later but my heart was curious!

Then, I walked towarde the bathroom. Opening the door slowly. She doesn't lock the door.

The bathroom is big so she didn't saw me entering the room.

(Dahyun is in the shower section not in the bathtub)

I pecked inside. I walked to the shower and pecked it.

Oh my god

A/N

Miss me? Sorry for not updating for too long! I don't have data to update. Mianhei. I also ran of ideas.

Comment please if you have ideas for the next chapter.

Vote
Comment
Share

Love,
Authornim