Day 3 | Clay x Macy Nexo Knights | I don't bake.

(Season one & art not mine)

Macy's POV
It was a normal day. No monsters, no Jestro. Just peace. Lance was with paparazzi or something, Aaron was at a hovercraft place, Axl was eating out, and Clay was, of course, training. I was very bored. I went to train, cuz there was nothing better to do. I walked into the training room, (the hologram one, Idk the name) and Clay was fighting some monsters. He started to step back, not noticing me, and we collided. I felt my cheeks heat up. I dunno why, but Clay makes my heart beat fast. I think it's called having a crush. Eww.

"Sorry, Mace. Didn't see you there. Wanna duel?" He said as the monsters disappeared. I grinned and got out my mace. I swung my mace, at stomach level. Clay jumped back. And then swiped his sword at my feet. I jumped, then slam dunked my mace down, making the floor shake and making Clay topple over slightly. I took this to advantage and swung my mace at his feet. He tripped and fell.

"Woah! Great Job Mace!" He said, getting up. He was panting slightly, and a bit out of breath. I realized I was panting too.

"Man I'm tired. Wanna chill?" I asked, knowing he would stay and train. But to my surprise, he shrugged. We went to the main room.

"so, whatcha wanna do?" He asked. I thought for a moment. I had an idea.

"We could make some cookies! You know, stress baking?" I said. Baking sounded fun, and would probably put my mind at more of an ease.

"Uhh... sure. I'll just wait here. I might go train a bit more...." he trailed off. I grabbed his arm, and his face turned a pink color.

"Oh, come on Clay! It'll be fun!" I said. He was hiding something from me. I could sense it in his eyes.

"Uhhh.... well, you see... IDon'tknowhowtobake!" He mumbled. Ohhhhh. That makes sense. I mean, why he didn't want to tell me.

"Oh! That's fine clay. I, Macy Halbert, shall teach you!" I said, dramatically. I got out the ingredients. I was going to make my favorite chocolate chip cookies, with my family recipe.

"You do this a lot?" Clay asked as he watched me grab the ingredients. A blush crept up on my cheeks when I realized he was watching me.

"Hey, you ok Mace? You look red?" Clay said, concerned "Maybe you should rest."

"I'm fine. Plus, I gotta teach you how to bake!" I smiled. I got to work showing him how to do it. He eventually got the hang of things. We finally completed the dough.

"Mmm! This is good already!" He said. Then, he grinned, picked some dough up, then threw it at me! HOW DARE HE!

"Hey!" I said, half-annoyed, half-joking. I grabbed some and threw it at him. Before we knew it, it turned to a full on food fight. We started with the dough, but then started getting out actual food.

"Okay, Okay! You win!" Said Clay, which was unusual.

"Really?" I said, unsure. He nodded.

"Let's get cleaned up. I think your parents are throwing a party," he said, wiping the mess of his shirt. Then he sighed in defeat, and just took his shirt off. I felt myself blushing but staring. With Clay training all the time, he earned some drool-worthy abs.

"Uhh... I'll j-just g-go take a s-shower!" I stuttered.

TIME SKIP

"Hey! Calling all knights to the operation room!" Said Robin's voice on the speakers. I went over to the room. Axl, Lance, Aaron, and Clay were already there. Clay.... I wonder if he remembers what happened. Probably. I just hope he wouldn't bring it up. 

"So, what is it, Robin?" I asked. He smirked.

"Oh, I got a little bit of footage that I want to show you." He got up the security system, and opened a video. IT WAS OF ME AND CLAY. CRUD. We both tried sneeking off, but they caught us. They all smirked.

"Care to explain?"