Day 13 | Kailor, Celiel, Pixane, Jaya | Ugghhhh shopping.

Everyone, by everyone I mean Kai, Sky, Nya, Jay, Cole, Seliel, Zane, Pixal, Lloyd, Lillian and Kat, where hanging out at the temple, like always. Kat whispered something to Lillian, and she nodded.

"Hey, guys?" Kat asked.

"I was wondering," Lillian said.

"If we could go to the mall?" Kat finished. There was a mumble of agreements, so everyone grabbed purse/wallet or
whatever.

They arrived at the mall pretty early, so there wasn't really anyone there. Which was good for the Ninja, seeing as they wouldn't be swamped with fangirls (or will they).

"Hey, we should make like a banana and spilt! Me and Kat are actually meeting up with a friend, so"

"We have to go!" Kat finished.

"Okay then." Seliel said "I say we go in pairs! Lloyd go with Lillian and Kat. Everyone else can go with their bf/gf!"

"Sure!" Skylor smiled.

"Oh come on! I'm going to have to carry things! Again!" Kai complained.

"I'll pay for lunch!" Skylor bribed him. Kai nodded. They went off.

"I guess we'll go too. Nya, I kinda need to get stuff so...." Jay said.

"Oh sure. I don't need anything anyway," Nya said and they went in a different direction.

"Pixal and I will just head of to the local library," Zane said. And they went in their direction. Cole and Seliel just went to the bakery. Cole needed cake.

"Hehe!" Lillian giggled.

"Let's find Liv and get our stalker on!" Lloyd grinned. Kat started to evil laugh, and so did Lilly and Lloyd. The people there just stared at them.

"Let's hurry and find liv!"

KAILOR CAM!

Kai and Skylor were in a clothes store. Kai had no fashion sense, and Sky, well she did spend half her life on an unknown island, fighting for evil. She just looked for clothes that looked comfortable.

"Kai, is this ok?" Skylor asked, stepping out of the changing room. She wore a orange dress patterned with yellow and light orange flowers. It also had a brown belt, and a white cardigan.

"Why do you ask me?" Kai said, looking up from his phone.

"Umm.... well first things first your my boyfriend, meaning you should help me out!" Skylor said annoyed.

"Uhh. Alright then! It's cute, but probably to cold for autumn," Kai said.

"You do know stuff!" Skylor said, surprised.

"Hah!" Shouted a voice from across the room, "You think THATS cute?"

It was some random girl. A Kai fangirl specifically speaking. She had two "body guard girls". A typical mean girl.

"Take a look at this, hot stuff!" She said. When she said "hot stuff" she was smirking at Kai while making a "sexy pose (More like cringy) and this made Sky so mad that flames showed in her eyes.

"You know what Kai," Sky said, "I just need to do one more thing."

Skylor all of a sudden sprayed the girl lightly with water, making her makeup droop. It wasn't that much though.

"UGH! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! Girls, let's get outta this trash hole," The girl said, and sashayed out. A worker was extremely offended.

BACK WITH LILLY, KAT AND LLOYD