Day 19 | Cole x Seliel Ninjago | I guess you could call it that.

OMG, WE ARE SO CLOSE TO FINALLY COMPLETING THIS!!! YAY! Uhhhh..... I mean..... I guess I'm (not) going to miss this?

-------------------------------------------------

With Cole

The black ninja was relaxing in the living room. He was surrounded by his brothers. Not blood brothers, but mental brothers. Kai was with Sky, Jay, and Nya and they were playing monopoly. Sky had started to begin moving in, and Jay, Kai and Nya were helping her out. Zane was reading and Cole could swear he saw him roll his eyes when Kai overreacted about something. Cole, who didn't want to join in on the current game of Monopoly, was bored out of his mind. So he decided to dial up his current girlfriend and Nya, Sky and Pixal's BFF, Seliel. But he didn't want to do it here, due to the Ninja's love of teasing (me too).

"Hey, guys?" Cole said to his friends, "I'll be right back. Just gotta go somewhere."

"Mmm hmm," Kai mumbled, not taking his eyes of the dice that he was shaking in his hands. Kai yelled in defeat as he revealed the number to be a four when he needed a two. Cole rolled his eyes and walked out.  He scrolled through the contacts and stopped at Seliel.

"Hey, Cole! Wassup?" Seliel said through the phone.

"Nothing much. Say, are you free now?" Cole asked.

"Sorry, no. Gotta finish up my shift at the animal shelter," Seliel said. Seliel worked at the shelter when she wasn't busy.

"When are you free? Can you do 7 today?" Cole asked.

"Why?"

"Wanna go out? Where something comfortable, K?" Cole asked.

"Like a date night?" Seliel asked.

"I guess you could call it that,"  Cole shrugged.

"KK! Meet you at our usual spot at the park!" Seliel said, and she hung up.

TIME SKIP!    

Cole was running. He thought it was about time he got a bit of exercise. But he was running late (yeah I know what I did). He managed to skid on the corners and made it at 7:00 pm sharp. Cole and Seliel had their own "special place". It was a tree that had grown in a strange way and the tree somehow naturally made a little tree house with the branches. Thankfully covered by the leaves so no annoying brats could find it.

"Cole!" Seliel'svoice called. She was hanging upside down on a branch.

"Careful! Don't want you getting hurt!" Cole said, concerned.

"You're worried about me? Be worried about yourself! You sound like you just ran across the world!" Seliel laughed, poking Cole.

"I guess. Anyway, get down! I got some snacks! A bit of a picnic," Cole said, showing Seliel the bag he brought with him. They sat down and set everything up.

"Thanks, Cole. I mean it," Seliel smiled. She kissed Cole's cheek.

--------------------------------------------

OH MA GOD DARNED GARMADON! ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Ahem* sorry, I tend to overreact. A LOT. Anyway, see ya.