Day 17 | Pixal x Zane Ninjago | Book club for two.

(Decided to finally do an OTP on its own. Heh)

Zane was in the main computer room, which was really his second room. Zane loved to program in his spare time. Jay would help here and there, but really it was a one-guy thing. Other than that he loved to read. The computer room had been also transformed into a library, due to the lack of books before. The others were doing whatever, so Zane had some alone time. However Zane did not like being alone, because of the amount of time he had spent with someone in his head, quite literally may I add. So he dialled a number on his phone. Specifically his girlfriend's number, Pixal.

"Hey, Pixal?" Zane asked,"You wanna go out?"

"Sure. I'll come over! I'll be right there," Pixal replied. Zane hung up and cleaned the area up.

TIME SKIP!

The doorbell rang, and Zane made sure we would get to the door before anyone else. The ninja loved to tease.

"Greetings Zane!" Pixal smiles, "It is lovely to see you again!"

"Indeed. I have some new books I would like you to see, so come in," Zane said. Pixal went in, and they went to the library.

"Zane, this place is amazing!" Pixal said, looking around. Pixal hadn't seen the room yet.

"Thank you, Pixal," Zane said as he grabbed a book off the shelf. Pixal did so too but climbed a ladder to reach one of the books. However, the ladder was unstable. Pixal fell backwards, but Zane managed to catch her in time.

"Oh, my. Thank you, Zane," Pixal smiled, blushing.

"It's alright Pix," Zane said and kissed PIxal on the forehead.

---------------------------------------------

HELLO, THIS WAS A DAY LATE IM SORRY. Annnnnd I'm crying. Why? BECAUSE OF A GOD DAMN SONG. THEY MAKE ME EMOTIONAL OK?  

It is a literal sad song. Anyway, bye. -_-