Day 15 | Kailor, Seliel, Pixane, Jaya | We are leh animals! :3

All of the Ninja were lounging. The newly wedded couple, Jay and Nya, were planning something for the others. They actually had recently one a bet, so they were going to dare everyone to do something.

"So, what do you think it's gonna be?" Skylor asked. She and Kai were sat together on an arm chair, and she rested her head on his lap while Kai stroked her hair.

"I have nooooo idea," Seliel replied. Zane, Pixal, Cole and she was sitting in the sofa, each sitting next to their lover. Seliel was leaning on Cole's shoulder, and Cole's arm was on Seliel's shoulder. Zane and Pixal were both reading side by side, not bothered to listen in.

"I hope it's not embarrassing! I"Sky and I need to go somewhere today!" Kai said.

"Perfect then...." A voice said, from the shadows. It's was Nya, this Jay beside her. She had a box in her hand.

"So Nya. What do we gotta do?"Sky asked.

"YOU GOTTA WEAR ANIMAL EARS!" jay yelled.

"not so loud ZapTrap. And OH COME ON!" Cole complained.

"Oh, and you guys can't choose. It was predetermined. Kai and Sky will wear fox ears, Cole and Seliel must wear wolf ears and Pixal and Zane must wear Cat ears!" Nya announced.

"At least it'll match my hair," Skylor shrugged, "and plus, I've been dared to do weirder things."

Nya came over and passed the ears to each person.

"OH! One more thing! I've got tails too!" Nya smiled. She handed those out too.

"You went all out, huh Nya," Pixal asked.

"Cost like £30. It is nearly Halloween though." Jay shrugged. Everyone put their ears on.

"I look so weird!" Seliel complained.

"No you don't!" Cole reassured her. The grey of the ears clashed with Seliels bubblegum pink hair. However Cole was perfectly fine, seeing as his hair was black.

"OMG! Kai you look so cute!" Skylor squealed.

"You too princess," kai said, covering his blush, "hey, let's post this on social media!"

"Hell yeah! Hey guys, come over here!" Skylor smiled. Zane and Pixal rolled their eyes. Their eyes matched their hair pretty nicely. Pixal was a tabby and Zane was some blonde-ish cat. I dunno if there is such thing.

"Smile!" Kai said, smiling. He took the selfie and posted it on tweeter, instabook and snapchap. (Hehe fake names) these are the comments.

-----------------
Kailor_Girl: Omg! U guys are so kawaii!
176👍 56👎
      Kai_Is_Mine: That b*tch don't deserve               Kai. He's mine!
      Kailor_Girl: Prove it.

LillyDaBawse: AIEEEEEE! New iPhone background! Yay! 😄
150👍 0👎
       KitKat: Omg! Me too!
       LillyDaBawse: #Twinning!

Lloyd_Fangirl: Hey guys? Where's Lloyd?
97👍 0👎
       Cadence: Yeah, were is he?
--------------

"Huh" Kai said.

"Were is Lloyd?" Sky finished. Everyone shrugged. Kai, Sky, Nya, Jay, Cole and Seliel snuck into his room. Pixal and Zane said not to. But in Lloyds room, Lloyd was sat in front of his TV, watching my little pony? Kai snapped a photo, then realized flash was on. Lloyd didn't notice.

"This is perfect blackmail!" Jay grinned.

--------------
Sorry, not as good as normal. I really need to do my best to get my sleep schedule back, so the chapters may be a Bit crappy.  Anyway, hope your having a great day! BYEEEEEEE! ❤️❤️❤️🍪🍪🍪❤️❤️❤️🍪🍪🍪