Day 16 | Kailor, Pixane, Jaya, Coliel | PUPPIESSSSS! And that cat.

Everyone at the temple was in deep conversation. They were trying to agree on something. You see, the ninja wanted a pet. They have had other pets, like dragons but those were more a less for getting around. They weren't really a pet that needed TLC. And seeing as Skylor, Seliel and Pixal were moving in soon, they had to have an opinion too.

"I say we get a cat!" Seliel said.

"But cats are pretty boring most of the time! I want a dog!" Skylor said.

"But dogs are so needy! We won't always be home you know!" Seliel said. Kai and Cole face palmed. Sky was definitely a dog person and Seliel was clearly a cat person!

"You know what? Let's just go to the pet store and see. We have opinions as well," Pixal said.

"Yeah. Let's do that," Nya agreed, "That way we all can agree."

TIME SKIP! Cuz I wanted to.

They all arrived at the Ninjago Pet Shop. They all went in, and looked for stuff. Kai and Sky went to the puppy area, well technically Sky dragged Kai along. But he didn't care too much. Jay and Nya just went to the parrots to mess around, Zane and Pixal just sat somewhere and read, while Seliel dragged Cole to the cat area.

KAILOR CAM!

"OMG! Kai this guy is sooooo cute!" Skylor squealed. It was the Japanese dog, an akita-ken (Google it you lazy people).

"Mmmm hmmm," Kai said while on his phone. He didn't notice Skylor look at him with a death glare.

"Kai Smith, this will effect you just as it will effect me, so you better pay attention to what I say," Skylor said firmly.

"Heh. Sorry Sky," Kai apologized.

"Oh, it's alright Kai. I kinda over react to cute things," Skylor said, "Sorry for getting mad" Sky kissed Kai's check and Kai blushed.

COLIEL CAM!

"Aww! Cole look at this kitty!" Seliel smiled at a cat. The cat was licking its paw, on the top of a cat climbing thing.

"Why DO you like cats so much?" Cole asked.

"Why do you like cake so much?"

"Ehhhhhhh. Fair enough. Anyway, what animal are we gonna get?"

"I AM GETTING A CAT. End of sentence!"

"Hey let's get a parrot!" Jay intruded.

"NO!" Cole and Seliel yelled.

"You on your own is bad enough!" Cole complained.

"Ouch. Bro really?" Jay asked.

"Anyway, let's get a cat!" Seliel said.

"Aww But I wanna puppy!" Sky said, joining in.

"Well puppies are so irritating and needy!" Seliel pointed out.

"But cats are boring!" Sky complained. They just argued until they were actually kicked out, due to them annoying everyone. So they didn't get a pet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, it's super crappy. I had no ideas left. Anyway, it's freezing in Japan now, I'm wearing a bunch of clothes and so many blankets! Baiiii! ❤️🍪❤️