Day 4 | Zane x Pixal Ninjago | is this a date?

(Art not mine)

No one's POV

Zane was chilling (Heh heh see what I did there!) and had an idea. Recently, Pixal had been rebuilt and Zane was allowed to visit whenever he wanted. Yes, the other Ninja teased him 99% of the time he went to visit her, but it was worth it. Anyway, Zane wanted to take her around Ninjago. So he escaped, while the ninja were playing Fist 2 Face 2.

Zane arrived at Borg tower, in his white car. When the Ninja weren't on missions, they used their own personal cars. He walked into the entrance of Borg tower and was greeted by the receptionist, Venessa.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy, Zane!" She said. It made Zane very uncomfortable.

"Hi. I'm here to see Mr. Borg and Pixal," He said.

"Forget about them. Hehe......... Stay with me ;)" (Now officially uncomfortable. UGH HELP) She said. Venessa was clearly drunk. This made Zane even MORE uncomfortable. He needed to talk to Borg about this.

"No thank you Venessa. I'll just go up now."

"Awww. *Hic* S-stay *Hic*" Zane snuck away. He went up to the top floor and saw Pixal and Borg, working on something.

"Ahh! Zane! Welcome! Come, come. I must show you something!" Borg rushed Zane over.

"Hello, Zane. We have been working on the Love Calculator. We recently found out that the overlord messed with it, to create the Cole, Nya, and Jay situation," Pixal explained.

"Hmm. I see. I suggest doing this..." Zane said. He made a little tweak. Borg started adding onto that, then before you knew it, the three were fixing the machine.

"And...... Perfect!" Borg smiled.

"Mr. Borg, can I take Pixal out for a while? To re-visit Ninjago?" Zane asked Borg.

"If Pixal would like to!" Borg said.

"I would love too. Shall we go now?" Pixal asked.

"Yeah, lets head out." Zane said, "Oh, and Borg, please change your receptionist." Zane and Pixal waved goodbye to Borg and headed into the elevator.  They talked all the way, and carefully avoided Venessa, then headed into Zane's car.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Zane asked.

"Not sure. How about somewhere you like to go?" Pixal said. Zane nodded.

TIME SKIP! :3

Zane and Pixal arrived at a park, in the countryside of Ninjago. It was very quiet, and not busy at all. There were the occasional hippies chilling, nerds studying, and weirdos being themselves. 

"Wanna get something to drink? They sell oil here, surprisingly. I'll pay," Zane suggested. Pixal smiled and nodded.

"How may I help you lovebirds! Nice to see you found a girl, Zane!" Said the salesman (IDK what they're called). Pixal and Zane felt embarrassed, even though you couldn't tell.

"heh. Can we both have some oil?" Zane asked. The salesman nodded and gave them their drinks. Zane handed him the money, and Pixal and Zane walked off.

"So, where are we going?" Pixal asked.

"Well, I have a special place I go to when my brothers get annoying," Zane said, and Pixal giggled. Zane found a tree and some vines. He moved the vines and revealed a beautiful grotto.

"Woah. This is an extraordinary place, Zane!" Pixal said. She sat down, and Zane did the same. They accidentally touched hands and blushed.( I dunno if that's actually possible. meh.)

"So, Zane. Is this a date?"