Chapter 14 "Well done, loser"

After getting home, Brennen broke some pretty big news. Some I wasn't prepared for.

"In four weeks me and all the guys except Colby are going on a trip to Australia" Colby wasn't going? That's, well, weird.

"Why isn't Colby going?" I asked out of curiosity.

"He wants to stay home. He's gonna look after Circa and Buddy" Circa is Elton's dog and Buddy is Aaron's dog.

"Oh" I sat down on the couch next to Brennen. "How long are you guys going for?"

"Two weeks. I actually wanted to ask you something and tell you something" Brennen licked his lips, a smirk on his lips. Oh boy, what did he have in store for me.

"That is?" I impatiently played with my hair, twisting it around my index finger. I waited for a few seconds until Brennen broke the silence between us.

"Elton said that you and Kobe could stay at the Trap House to keep Colby company" No fucking way. Really? Shit, after what Colby and I did at the party, I'm surprised he even trusts me with the smallest thing. "Oh yeah, and Kylie and I are dating and she's coming too" Forget Kylie and Brennen! I'm gonna be staying with Colby all alone for two weeks with three dogs. This was such a bad idea. We both highly disliked eachother so, how was this gonna go? Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

"Brennen," I licked my lips nervously, finding it hard to find the words to say to him. "You do know that Colby and I don't get along?" And that's when Brennen's stupid face had that stupid smirk on it. He knew exactly what he was doing. The guys purposely arranged for Colby and I to be left alone together. Kind of like a test to see which one of us would burn down the house with the other in it first. If Elton comes home to a trashed house, it won't be my fault. Well, maybe.

"Yup, that's the whole reason you two are gonna be alone. You've gotta learn to like eachother. You both show tough love"

"Um, no we do not!" I threw my arms in the air, only fuelling Brennen's amusement further.

"Just please do it for me. Pretty please?" Brennen pouted, trying to make me fall into his lap. Fucksake Brennen, I really hate you right now.

"Fine" Brennen didn't even give me a chance to breathe before hugging me tightly, repeatedly saying thank you.

"Oh yes, go get dressed. Everybody is going to the arcades" Brennen slapped my leg, a yelp escaping my lips.

"Okay, bitch" I hopped off the couch and headed into my room to get changed into something more appropriate for going out. I'm pretty sure sweats and a band tee isn't the most flattering thing I own. My outfit looked like,

"Briana! Let's go!" Brennen yelled just as I fixed my hat on my head

"Coming!" I grabbed my phone and dashed out of my door, hopping into Brennen's car. This was a very spontaneous trip. Literally out of the blue. I looked out of the window, watching all of the LA street lights pass by, my eyes getting heavier and heavier. Within minutes I was off to sleep. I didn't know I was this tired. Maybe it was just because we were in the car, but I was tired as fuck.

I heard a few bangs on the window as I woke up, the side of my mouth wet from drooling. Wow, how fucking embarrassing Briana. Now they'll think you're a freak.

"Wake up!" The boys laughed. My eyes squinted at the sight of Colby and Castrid, a tinge of jealousy forming in me. I mean, I didn't like him so the jealousy was just a thing-fuck it I can't explain myself. Just know, I do not like Colby Brock. You can hold me accountable for saying it.

"How was drooling all over my car?" Brennen joked, my arm finding its way to his upper arm, a hard slap occurring.

"Alright, don't beat eachother up" Elton laughed, walking next to me. This arcade was huuuuuge. Like so damn big. It had been years since I set foot in one. The many sounds of different machines ringing in my ears, reminding me of my childhood. All of the bright colours flashing made me feel so happy to be back again.

"Someone come play Mario Kart, Castrid is being a dick" Castrid slapped Colby, a groan escaping his lips.

"I'm not being a dick, I just don't wanna play Mario Kart" Castrid defended.

"Briana will go" Brennen pushed me closer to Colby, my face an inch away from his chest. I am gonna be having some words with Brennen later.

"Uh-um" I stuttered, backing away slightly.

"Come on then" Colby dragged me over and basically forced me into the driving seat thing. This boy could push you so much, literally. My shitty attempt at Mario Kart just proved that I'm shit at arcade games.

"I won! I won!" Colby jumped around like the kid he was.

"Whatever" I spat, pushing past him hard and off to find the others. Brennen was vlogging everybody playing a basketball game.

"Come on, Corey!" Elton looked through his camera lense, smiling away.

"I'm trying, Elton" Corey turned around, his innocent face making us laugh. Colby came over with Castrid and kept giving me weird looks. Most likely because I acted so hostile after he had won the game. I don't know myself why I was being so pissy. But I was being pissy. I spotted a Flappy Bird game and decided to stray from the group to play it. My hands fumbled around in my pockets, looking for some loose change.

"Come on, come on" I groaned, my pockets being empty. Just as I reached for my purse in my pocket, Colby held out the right amount of change for the game.

"Here" he pushed the change into my hands. I gave him a little lopsided smile, pushing the coins into the coin slot one by one and starting the game. I felt Colby watching me over my shoulder and I really hoped that I didn't embarrass myself in front of him again.

"Wow, well done loser" he laughed as I lost the game.

"Oh, piss off Colby" I groaned, pushing his shoulder away, Colby letting out a hearty laugh. Dick.

A/N

Oh hai. Is it just me that is so dang excited for Christmas? Like the shops over here in Northern Ireland have already got their Christmas shit out and I'm like boi, but I'm still really excited? Idk. I have a history test in the morning so apologies if this is shitty. I hope you enjoyed and be sure to let me know how you like it ❤️