Chapter 69 "I don't do threats, I do gurantees"

Troy, Rachel and I were on our way to the Trap House. I wanted Troy to meet everybody and hopefully they would like him just as much as we did. Troy pulled in and switched the ignition off, taking his keys out and shoving them into his skinny jean pockets.

"Ready?" He looked over at me. I nodded and got out, Rachel following. We got inside and didn't hear anybody. Then we heard Corey yell 'fuck!' And something fall to the floor.

"Corey? You good?" I chuckled as I lifted his Xbox controller off of the floor.

"I can't stand this dumbass game man" Corey laughed through his anger. "Colby is out back with Sam. He said something about training? I don't have a clue what they mean by the way" Corey shrugged his shoulders. I looked up and Troy who had clenched teeth and fists. This dude needed to take a chill pill.

"I'll be back. Corey, Troy. Troy, Corey" I quickly introduced, heading outside. My first view was Sam floppily punching Colby's hands with boxing gloves on.

"What the hell are you two doing?" My arms folded across my chest. Sam dropped his hands and took off the gloves, slamming them on the ground.

"It's not gonna work, Colby!" Sam groaned in anger. What the hell were they doing? Is this for some video? I wish I knew because it would make this scene a lot easier to understand. Troy and Rachel came outside, Rachel biting her lip a little out of nervousness.

"Hey Sam!" Troy's smile was proven fake. Sam's eyes widened before he got up and acted friendly, highfiving Troy.

"Troy! Ma man!" Colby sauntered over with a 'cool' look on his face. What the fuck? Why are these guys acting so strange.

"Ah Colby" Troy's head went up.

"Hey listen, I've gotta talk to you man. Do you guys mind if I take Troy a second?" Colby's arm swung around Troy's shoulders, pulling him away. Our shoulders went up, each of us not really caring much.

"Alright Samantha, explain now" Rachel walked over with one of her eyebrows raised in suspicion.

"It's Sam" Sam narrowed his eyes at her, his arms tight across his chest.

"Whatever. What's going on with you guys? You're acting incredibly strange" Rachel pointed out. I decided to speak up instead of standing and observing.

"Yeah, you and Colby seem a little...off. Especially when Troy came" I spoke up.

"Listen, everything is cool, it's fine, we're good!" Beads of sweat rolled down his face as his smile was fake and plastered on his face.

"Then why're you sweating?" Rachel pursed her lips together.

"Sweating? It's from my training" He attempted to cover up.

"Training? For what?" I asked him. Rachel and I seemed to be putting too much pressure on Sam and he would soon explode with the truth. If there even is any.

"Look you guys ask too many questions. It's for a video Colby and I are doing. God, you're so nosy" Sam groaned and put his gloves back on, lightly hitting the fence. Rachel and I exchanged looks, confused and a little suspicious of Sam.

-Colby's POV-

Troy and I headed out front to talk. I didn't want Briana or Rachel to know what was going on. Briana would freak and Rachel would jump in. No thanks. We do not need that to happen.

"Listen bro, I ain't here to do some tea party shit with you" Troy was pointing his finger around like it was a gun.

"Woah! Easy man, I didn't either" My muscles tensed in my arms.

"What?" He choked out. Did he not hear me? Dude needs a hearing aid.

"I wanna set up a fight between you and I" I stood high and proud. Troy looked at me with a confused expression before bursting into laughter.

"Why? You didn't do shit to me man"

"Because you have shit against Sam that you can't let go" I felt a forceful push from Troy, causing me to go back a couple steps.

"Sam cheated on my sister, don't you dare get involved. He's the one I wanna punch in his pretty boy face and then you can mop up his blood like the best friend you are" Troy got aggressive and violent, pushing his finger into my chest.

"Don't fucking touch me dude. Sam isn't fighting you, I am" My words came out like venom.

"What if Briana finds out? Wouldn't she be mad?" Troy mocked.

"She isn't gonna find out. We're doing it without anybody or a crowd. You're either in or not. Pick your choice before I choose if for you" I seemed to be getting more and more aggressive by the minute.

"I'm game. You better watch yourself. I could destroy you faster than you could even say it" Troy's hands clenched into fists.

"Is that a threat?" My eyes narrowed in his direction. I was shooting daggers at him.

"I don't do threats, I do guarantees" his smile was purely evil. Briana and Rachel came outside, confused as to why we were out front.

"What're you guys doing?" She walked over with Rachel by her side.

"Just talking. Speaking of which, I've gotta get editing. I'll see you, babe" I quickly gave Briana a hug and a kiss before heading inside quickly to tell Sam the news. He was weakly punching the fence, barely throwing punches.

"You don't gotta train" I took the gloves from him, putting them on myself.

"What?" Sam's eyes grew wide with fear and anticipation to know what was happening.

"Troy and I are on. I didn't get to tell him a time or anything but I'll definitely get to talking to him again" I walked to the patio area where the wall was and threw strong punches, grunting and groaning as I went. This would be my first fight. And I was destined to win.

A/N

Omfg tomorrow I'll be writing the last chapter 😭 noooo I love this so much. I'll probably work on the cover for the sequel on Saturday and have the first part up on Saturday. I can't make it on Thursday or Friday because I've gotta study for my last exams this week but I'll be all good from Friday afternoon onward. I really hoped you all enjoyed my book and I hope that this was up to your standard! 😋❤️