Chapter 62 "I think she took it the wrong way"

"I'm not mad that you left in fact I'm proud of you" Rachel looked at me as she laid in front of me on my bed, propping her head up with her arm.

"Proud? How so?" I cocked my head to the side, confused on how she was proud of me.

"Briana, you are a boss ass bitch. You weren't taking shit from them and you showed that" Rachel cuddled one of my childhood teddy bears to her chest.

"Thanks but I was just reacting like a normal human would react" I smiled a little. Rachel tossed the bear in the air a few times, catching it and then looking at it.

"Does this have a name?" She brushed her hand over the fluffy fur on the bear, looking at me and waiting for a reply.

"Yeah I named him Mr Honey-kins when I was younger" Rachel cocked her eyebrow up at me, almost bursting into laughter.

"Mr Honey-kins?" I rolled my eyes as she proceeded to laugh, throwing her head back to emphasise how incredibly hilarious it was. It wasn't funny when I was younger. I loved that bear. Sad face.

"Rachel I just want clarification that I ain't no crazy ass for being angry. I'm overthinking again" A frown appeared on my lips. She thought for a moment, running her tongue along her lips as she thought. I wish she had all the answers. Or maybe I just want her to say what I want to hear.

"You aren't a crazy ass. You are right. Don't let yourself overthink something that you know is correct" Rachel clicked her fingers with a 'remember that' look.

"Thanks for saving my sanity. Now, I'm bored. What should we do?" My tongue clicked off of the roof of my mouth.

"Let's go see a movie. I'll doll you up for it" She winked, heading straight over to my vanity. Rachel pointed at the seat, urging me to come sit so she could do my makeup. After she finished, I posted an Instagram, feeling pretty and less gross since before I hadn't had any makeup on. Rachel picked out an outfit to match my makeup that she completely snatched, making me feel less ugly.

"Okay, let's go, I wanna eat some popcorn" Rachel giggled, dragging me out to her car.

-Colby's POV-

Kristy-I mean Kirsty was at our place again. She seemed quite annoying. Definitely not a girl that would be seen with me. I wanted to end myself because she then came over and tried to cozy up to me. Um, no. How do you nicely tell someone to fuck off? Right, there is no nice way of putting that. Kirsty actually left with Devyn to go shopping or something and I felt so relieved. I also wanted to know why everybody chose not to believe Briana. In my eyes she's incredibly trust worthy and I don't think she bullied that girl. I just can't see her being known for something like that. And no, I'm not saying that because I'm dating her.

"So what happened when Briana left?" I asked as I swung my phone around between my fingertips.

"We didn't mean we didn't believe her but at the same time we weren't there so we can't say if she didn't" Corey's shoulders went up and down.

"I think she took it the wrong way" Sam frowned.

"Did she get back to you last night?" Elton asked me. I bit the corner of my lip before replying to him, remembering that I never tried to talk to her today. I know I should probably give her some space but it's hard when you want to talk to the person you care about the most.

"Yeah, She was pretty dry and bland with what she said. She hung up after saying she would talk to me today or something" I recalled the call, watching the boys' heads nod as I spoke.

"I think we all owe her an apology. Otherwise she will eternally hate us" Sam giggled.

"Give her a day or two and she'll be good. I wanna get the whole story out of her, that way we'll all understand but it's obvious that whatever happened is still hard for her to talk about" I explained to the boys. They all went about their business and I was left on the beanbag chair, waiting for something to happen or for me to spontaneously do something. Then Brennen texted me to come over and film a 'DM'ing Scary Instagram Accounts' video. You see? There's my 'shit to do'. I knew something would come up.

I whistled as I swung my keys around my finger, going to get into my car. I saw Devyn and Kirsty come back, thankful that I was leaving as she cane back.

-Kirsty's POV-

I snuck around Colby's room, looking for something that I could use to accuse Briana of being a thief. After finding something, I went to the other's rooms, finding each of my items that would eventually end up in Briana's possession. Just as I was coming out of Sam's room, he was coming to his room, a suspicious look on his face.

"Why were you in my room?" He questioned, looking me up and down.

"I got lost on my way to the bathroom" I cringe-smiled at him.

"It's downstairs. It's the most convenient when you're down there" His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as I hurried off. I got downstairs to Devyn and told her I needed to get home since it was an 'emergency'. She understood and drove me home. When I got inside my apartment, I started to plan out how I was going to plant the items I retrieved from the boys' rooms in Briana's place or bag. That's when it came to me. I was going to pretend to meet with her to discuss our differences and resolve them. Am I sorry Briana? Nope.

A/N

I contemplated putting this in the plot but fuck it, it adds some drama and stuff to it which is what I like ;) there's rumours in my school flying around that our injections are tomorrow and I'm literally freaking. I have a fear of pain so this shit is making me bug OUT. It'll be cool though I'll be chill. Thank you so much for reading and I'm so thankful for everyone of you that reads this! Love you guys 💋