Ch. 8 - Catch Up With Harry & Louis

*Luke's P.O.V*

I woke up to Michael smacking me in the face, although I think it was an accident as he seems to be fast asleep. I sigh and carefully pull myself out from underneath him and stand up off the bed, he stirs slightly but remains asleep.

Since Michael is still asleep, I'm going to go to use the bathroom, I'm not aloud to do that any more, I mean, not without somebody checking up on me anyway.

The whole time I was in the bathroom (on the toilet, washing my hands, brushing my teeth), the only thing I could think of was my razor. I just kept staring at the spot it was hidden in.

The moment I finished drying my hands, I reached straight for my razor and without actually thinking about what I was doing, I let myself bring the razor straight up to my wrist.

I didn't realise what I was doing until I saw the blood dripping down my arm. In shock, I dropped the razor onto the floor.

I stood there, just staring at the blood, my other arm half reaching towards the toilet paper. I didn't know what to do, I wanted to pick the razor back up and create more cuts but... I didn't... I wanted to clean up the blood and put my razor away... But I couldn't do either.

"Luke?" Michael whispers in a very worried and confused voice. I look away from my arm to look over at him. Michael just stood their puzzled as he looked from me to my bleeding wrist, to my arm reaching for the toilet paper, to the razor on the floor.

"I didn't mean to- I didn't realise I was- I- I- I-" I stutter as he remains standing in the doorway. At that moment, he snaps back to reality.

"No Luke, it's okay, it's alright" he says softly as he rushes towards me.

"But Michael I-" I cry onto his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"You stopped Luke, you stopped after one cut, you've never been strong enough to do that" He says proudly, hugging me as tight as he can without hurting me.

"I was going to pick it up and continue" I continue to cry.

"But you didn't" he points out. "Let's clean this up" he says, pulling away from me slightly before kissing me softly.

He bends down to pick up the razor off of the floor, he wipes it with some toilet paper and puts it back in it's spot before cleaning the blood from my arm.

"Are you going to be okay today?" Michael asks once he is finished cleaning my arm.

"Yeah" I say quietly, unsure if it was true or not.

"You'll be with Ash and Cal, I'm sure you will be... Don't you and Cal have a writing session later?" He asks.

"I think we are recording actually" I tell him.

"Oh, alright" Michael laughs, linking his hand with mine. I smile down at him and he pokes his tongue out at me cheekily. "Let's go see if the others are awake" he says, starting to walk out of the bathroom.

"Okay" I say quietly as I let him pull me out of the room.

*Michael's P.O.V*

My conversation with the boys was cut short when the doorbell rang.

"That's probably Harry" I tell them, only slightly lifting my head up off of Luke's shoulder. Luke remains silent, still gently playing with my hair using his free hand as his other arm was wrapped wound my waist. I know he heard me, he just doesn't want me to leave. "Luke, I have to go" I whisper as the doorbell rings again.

"I don't want you to leave" he says quietly. I pull myself away from him and kiss him softly.

"I'll be back, I promise" I tell him as I stand up. He grabs the bottom of my sweater as I try to walk away.