Ch. 20 - Movie Dates

*Ashton's P.O.V*

Oh. My. God.

I didn't think Calum could do something like that... Or would... He just- I just- wow.

He's a dirty little shit, that's for sure! But you wouldn't know it, he looks like an innocent child (a six foot innocent child...).

Wait...

He's a good boy, he's daddy's favourite ;)

Ahh, I crack myself up sometimes!

But hey, he is daddy's favourite ;)

Calum has a spanking kink too.... Okay maybe I do too but Calum, I just can't get over it!

He's a monster in bed, like damn boy-

"What are you smirking about?" Michael asks, clicking his fingers in front of my face to snap me out of my daze.

"I uhh-" I begin, glancing at Calum, who was sitting beside me, he smirks, reading my mind. "Calum has a spanking kink" I blurt out accidentally.

"How do you-" Michael begins before being cut off by Calum.

"So do you... Daddy!" Calum says with a smirk.

"Oh, daddy kink, okay I'm out of this conversation you nasty little nasties" Michael says, waving his hands in front of his face.

"Nasty little nasties?" Luke laughs under his breath.

"Oh shut up! Just cause you two would rather snuggle and play video games" I laugh.

"No shame" Michael says proudly, smiling at Luke, who smiles back at him.

"How long till the movie?" Luke whines, changing the subject.

"Your movie starts in five minutes, ours in ten" Calum tells him. Luke groans, as if five small minutes were going to kill him.

"Suck it up, princess" I laugh as I examine the outside of the cinema.

"We should head inside" Michael mumbles to Luke.

"Yep" Luke sighs, standing up. "See you guys later" he says, pulling Michael to his feet.

"Bye" Calum and I say together, watching Luke drag Michael away.

*Calum's P.O.V*

Ashton and I come jumping out of the cinema, pumped from the excitement of the action packed movie we just saw.

We found Michael and Luke sitting on a bench outside the cinema, Michael was sitting in Luke's lap, crying, his face buried into Luke's neck. Luke had his arms wrapped tightly around Michael and he had his head down but it was obvious that he had been crying too.

"Aww come on, the movie couldn't be that bad" I laugh, causing Luke to look up at us.

"Yes it was!" Michael lets out a choked sob. "Luke was crying the whole time, the big baby" Michael says, faking a laugh.

"You cried even more, you big dork" Luke laughed.

"And your still crying" Ashton points out with a laugh. Michael sniffles.

"N-No, no I'm not" he says, voice shaking slightly.

"Whatever, let's just get you home" Luke says softly, forcing Michael to stand up so he could as well.

"Want a ride?" Ashton asks.

"Nah, it's alright" Luke replies. "We'll catch a taxi" he adds.

"Alright, see you tomorrow then?" Ashton asks. Luke nods. "Come on, I'll take you home" he says, turning to face me.