Ch. 18 - "Caught On Camera"

*Michael's P.O.V*

So turns out we were being watched at the beach...

Now it's all over the internet; "Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings spotted KISSING after Michael protects Luke from unknown girl".

Someone even got a video of the whole thing on camera. Right from Annabel walking up to us, to me almost bashing her up, to me giving Luke a kiss.

Our fans are going to flip shit... Either that or they will be cheering over the fact that their OTP kissed.

"Maybe we could say we were pretending, because we had told her I was gay to get her to leave" Luke suggests, interrupting my thoughts.

We are sitting on my bed, side by side, with our legs hanging over the edge.

"That makes us sound like bad people... Don't ya think?" I ask. "Plus what if she sees it and tries again because she thinks you were just pretending" I add.

"Well she doesn't know where I live" Luke's says positively.

"Not that it would be hard for her to find out" I point out.

"You're right" Luke sighs. "Maybe we should just come clean about it all" he suggests quietly.

"You think?" I ask nervously, almost choking on my words.

Why am I scared? Wasn't I the one telling Luke not to be scared?

"Are you okay?" Luke asks worryingly.

"I'm just a little scared" I admit.

"Aw, Mikey, you're the one that told me not to be scared" Luke says calmly, wrapping his arms around me, I snuggle up to him.

"I know, I tried to look brave for you" I tell him quietly. "But I'm starting to get scared... Mainly because this isn't the way I wanted our girls to find out" I add.

"I understand that" Luke sighs.

"We have to tell our girls something though" I tell him.

"Maybe Ash and Cal can help" Luke mumbles, pulling his phone out of his pocket as I watch.

*Ashton's P.O.V*

"She looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear-" my ringtone blares through my phone, waking me up with a fright.

"Huh? What?" I mumble, still half asleep, as I quickly dig my phone out of my pocket. Don't wake Calum, you stupid phone. "Hello?" I ask, answering my phone.

"We need your help!" Luke says desperately.

"With?" I ask, sleepily.

"Can you and Cal come to Mikey's house and help us make an explanation video?" He asks.

"Explanation?" I ask in confusion.

"About why there is a video of Michael and I kissing" Luke replies.

"You were being filmed?!" I ask in shock, although I probably shouldn't be too surprised.

"Yep" Luke sighs.

"Okay, we'll be over soon- wait, what time is it? I fell asleep" I mumble, looking around the room, it's still quite light in Calum's room, even with curtains blocking out most of the sun.

"Uh, about 3pm" he replies.

"Okay, see you soon! Bye" I mumble.

"Bye" Luke says before ending the call.