Ch. 17 - Ex Girlfriend?

*Michael's P.O.V*

"So... They walked in on you while you were both in bed... Naked?" Calum asks, trying to stop himself from smiling.

"Mum apparently thought someone was trying to murder me" Luke tells him, looking out over the ocean.

Yes, the ocean, we are sitting on the beach. I know what you're thinking, how did they get Michael to the beach? You know what? I have no idea how they managed to get me here, but it's hot and the sun is killing me, ugh.

"Michael, what the hell were you doing to him?" Ashton asks me, trying not to laugh. I glare at him.

"He was having a bad dream" I growl.

"I know" Ashton says, holding his hands up. "That sounded like one scary dream though! Luke, you know that's never going to happen, right?" He asks.

"Yeah" Luke mumbles. "So, how is the medication so far" he asks, changing the subject.

"I feel the same" Calum grumbles.

"And you?" Luke asks Ashton.

"I feel... A little better" Ashton admits.

"What?!" Calum asks, annoyed.

"I feel okay" Ashton tells him.

"Ugh, not fair" Calum growls. We look at him in confusion.

"Calum, did you think they were going to work?" I ask.

"No" Calum scoffs.

"Then shut up" I snap. He frowns in annoyance.

"I wasn't quite sure what to believe abou-" Ashton begins.

"Oh my god, look who it is" A tall girl with long, wavy brown hair interrupts Ashton, her voice sounded as if she knew one of us personally. "Mr. Luke 'to good for you now' Hemmings" she finishes, before any of us could respond.

"Ohh no" Luke says worryingly, only loud enough for Ashton, Calum and I to hear. "Hi Annabel" he says casually as she gets closer.

"Don't 'hi Annabel' me" she snaps, mocking Luke's voice as she says 'hi Annabel'.

"Okay?" Luke sighs.

"So you're too good to date me now?" Annabel asks angrily. Calum, Ashton and I stare at each other in confusion.

"You broke up with me, Annabel" Luke says in annoyance. "A week after I asked you out" Luke adds.

"Details, details" Annabel sighs, waving her hand around her head.

"Ohh, I see it's just a 'oh, you're famous now? I always loved you! Take me back' act" I scoff, snapping at her sassily. She glares at me as Luke lets out a laugh of amusement.

"You prick" she shouts at Luke for laughing. She held up her hand, ready to slap him.

"Don't you dare fucking touch him" I growl, suddenly on my feet, grabbing her hand as she swings it towards Luke's face. Her eyes widen in fear.

"I- I- I-" she stutters, suddenly speechless, her face looked terrified.

"I- I-I-" I mimic her. I jerk her hand away from Luke, thinking if I let go of her, she would run away.

"Luke, please take me back!" She begs, leaning around me to see him.

I was about to tell her to fuck off when Luke interrupted me.

"I'm gay" he tells her. Wait, what?

"Y-You're what?" She asks, clearly not believing what she'd just heard.