Ch. 21 - Merry Christmas Bitch Kiss My Ass.

*Ashton's P.O.V*

"GUYS WAKE UP!" Someone shouts, bursting into my room, waking Lauren and I up with a fright. It was Harry. "Mum said we have to be ready to go to Luke's before we can open presents" he says, running over to my bed before jumping on the bed, or on us I should say.

Harry moved so he was laying in between Lauren and I before wrapping his arms over us. We all hug, mumbling "I love you" a few times.

"Let's go!" Harry says cheerfully, pulling away and running out of the room.

"How can he be so damn happy this early?" Lauren groans.

"It's Christmas" I laugh. Lauren pulls herself out of bed with a groan and leaves the room.

I pull myself out of bed as well and shuffle over to my cupboard, pulling out an outfit when I reach it before making my way to the bathroom, hoping it wasn't being used. Luckily it wasn't.

I have a quick shower, dry myself off and get changed before blow-drying and brushing my hair.

There was a yucky taste in my mouth, which I only just noticed, reminding me to brush my teeth because my breath probably smells.

I quickly brush my teeth and go to leave the bathroom, when I open the door, Lauren is waiting patiently outside, holding her outfit for the day.

"Can you believe that Harry has actually already had a shower?" She asks in disbelief.

"No, actually, I can't" I laugh, moving out of the doorway so she can go through.

"Neither can I" she laughs, closing the door in my face.

I slowly make my way into the kitchen to get myself some breakfast.

"Harry, for god's sake, would you shut up and eat" mum tells Harry as I walk in the room.

"Mmmbutmumimnothungry" Harry says in a rush, pushing his bowl of cereal away from him.

"Come on, man, eat" I tell Harry, patting him on the back as I walk past him.

"Okay" he sighs, pulling the bowl back to him before eating.

"Where the hell are you every morning when I'm trying to get him to eat?" Mum asks, staring at Harry in amazement that he was finally eating.

"On the other side of the world" I point out, although I knew she didn't actually want an answer. She rolls her eyes and pats me on the shoulder.

"Good morning, Ash" she says with a smile.

"Morning, mum" I say, returning the smile.

"How are you feeling?" She asks quietly, clearly not wanting Harry to hear this conversation.

"I feel like there is a black, empty hole in my chest" I admit, only talking loud enough for her to hear.

"Oh, honey" she says softly. She holds up her hand, offering me a pill, one of mine, after I took the pill from her, she put the rest of them away, pointing to the glass of water beside the kitchen sink.

I walk over and pick the glass up. I hold the small pill out in front of my face, examining it for no reason in particular, before putting it in my mouth and swallowing it with a mouthful of water.

"Mum, what did Ashton just take?" Harry asks curiously.

"Something to make him feel better" mum replies before I had a chance to even figure out wether to lie or tell the truth.

"Feel better?" Harry asks confused, looking over to me. "Are you sick?" He asks, sounding worried. I hesitate.

"No, hun, he feels..." mum begins to explain before going quiet. Harry looks at her in confusion.