Ch. 11 - Packing!!!

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Have you finished packing yet, Ashton? We leave tomorrow" Michael asks Ashton as he walks into the lounge room. Ashton looks up at him from the couch.

"Uh.. No, not yet" Ashton mumbles.

"Come on then, get up" Michael snaps. Ashton sighs.

"Come on, Ash, I'll help" I tell him, sensing he was feeling a little down. I stand up from the couch.

"Okay... Thanks" Ashton says as I help him up. We walk towards his room together.

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly as he opens his door. He just sighs and we walk in.

"I'm fine" he finally replies as he closes the door behind us.

"If you say so, I'm not going to make you talk" I tell him as I look down at his empty suitcases.

"Thanks" he sighs. As he opens a draw and starts pulling clothes out of it.

*Ashton's P.O.V*

It's coming back, the depression, it's coming back. I fought so hard to get rid of it before and it's coming back, it won't leave me alone. It's sucking the life out of me and I feel like I have no energy or motivation left to stop it.

After Michael's party last week I told Calum a secret, I didn't mean to, I just broke down in tears and spilt my guts to him. He couldn't believe what I was telling him, he didn't want to believe it either. He wanted to tell Luke and Michael but I begged him not to, I don't want them to know. He also told me to go to the doctors and get something to help but I didn't want to do that either. I just-

"Ashton" Luke says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I keep zoning out, I have to try and stop doing that.

"Huh?" I mumble.

"Keep packing, unless you want me to make you tell me what is wrong" Luke warns.

"Okay" I say, nodding my head as I continue packing. Focus, Ashton, Focus.

*Michael's P.O.V*

"Is everyone finished packing now?" I ask as the four of us crowd around the kitchen bench. Calum, Luke and Ashton all nod. "Good, time to relax" I say smiling, causing everyone else to smile as well.

"Can we have pizza for dinner?" Luke asks excitedly. I smile at him proudly. "What?" He asks, blushing at me.

"You're getting so much better with your eating" I say smiling.

"Oh, yeah" Luke laughs.

"I'll go order it!" Calum shouts in excitement as he runs over to grab his phone off the table in the lounge room.

"You heard Michael say he wanted pizza earlier, didn't you, Luke?" Ashton asks cheekily. Luke blushes again.

"Guilty" Luke admits.

"Thanks, Lukey" I say, wrapping my arms around his waist, snuggling up to him.

"Anything for you, Mikey" Luke says as he wraps his arms around me, swinging as both side to side.

"You two are painfully cute together" Ashton scoffs, rolling his eyes before walking over to the couch to sit down.

"I could say the same to you & Cal" Luke calls back as he lets go of me. He kisses me sweetly before linking our hands together.

I was about to walk over to the lounge room when Luke pulls me back, closer to the kitchen, a slightly worried look on his face. "What?" I ask quietly in confusion.