Ch. 19 - All Time Hang Out

*Luke's P.O.V*

Interviews, interviews and more bloody interviews.

We are meant to be on holidays yet our manager keeps calling us, "Luke & Michael, you have another interview". I guess it was to be expected though... Right?

In the past week since our coming out/explanation video, I have lost count of how many interviews Michael and I have done.

I told Calum and Ashton to make the most out of their relationship being a secret. Once they come out as well, they will have what seems like endless interviews.

What's worse is ALL of the interviews are the same, why can't we just do one fucking interview and be done with it? Instead of having to repeat the same questions every damn time.

"Luke Hemmings!" Michael says, in a voice that sounds like an announcer that's about to tell you that you won a huge prize, as he jumps off the couch onto his feet. "My beautiful boyfriend" he says in a smug voice.

We were sitting in his lounge room, along with Calum, Ashton and Michael's parents. When he had spoken and jumped to his feet, everyone had looked up at him.

"Uhh, yes?" I ask, looking up at him.

"You" he says pointing at me, "Me" he adds, pointing to himself.

"At six?" I ask. "Great band! What about them?" I ask, smirking at him.

"No I-" he begins in confusion. "I see what you did there" he adds, smirking back at me. I hear Calum and Ashton giggle from on the floor in front of the coffee table. "I was going to say, we are going on a movie date tomorrow night" he tells me.

"What are we going to see?" I ask curiously.

"The Fault In Our Stars" he says hopefully.

"A chick flick?" I whine.

"Please, I really want to see it" Michael begs, falling to his knees in front of me. I think for a moment before giving in.

"Okayy" I sigh. Michael smiles.

"Yay, thank you!" He says happily before kissing me.

"Calum, can we go on a movie date too?" Ashton whines.

"I am not going to go see The Fault In Our Stars" Calum replies, completely unamused.

"No, we can go see the new Transformers movie" Ashton says excitedly like a little kid.

"Okay, that I'll go see" Calum says, smiling at Ashton who connects his lips with Calum's.

"Wendy, run away with me, I know I sound crazy, don't you see what you do to me?-" music blares through the room. The six of us look around the room trying to figure out where the music was coming from.

Michael jumps to his feet and runs over to his phone that was sitting on the desk against one of the walls.

"It's Jack" Michael says, picking up his phone.

"Jack?" I ask.

"Barakat" Michael says before answering his phone. I should have figured considering that was an All Time Low song. "Jack?" Michael says.

"Yeah, well we were kind of forced to so.."

"You are?"

"You're joking"

"Yeah man, of course!"

"I'll text you my address, see you soon"

"Bye" Michael says before hanging up. "Did you guys know that All Time Low had a tour in Australia this month?" Michael asks, not trying to hide his excitement.