I Want: My Adventures with One Direction

We've all got a tragic sob story. You may have just epically failed a test. You mught have just lost your pet you've had sice you were 3. Or something else really bad happened. That's me. My parents died when I was really young due to a 10 car pile up. My grandparents were with them. It was my grandparents 35th anniversary. They wre going out for a night on the town. I was at home with a baby sitter. Then we got the call. I was devestated. Luckily, my godparents ere there to rescue me.

My godparents are real nice people whose last name happens to be Styles. Yes, my god family are the Styles. Harry, Gemma, and I are god siblings. They still treat me like I am a baby because I am a few years younger than them. It gets so annoying. But then again, my god brother is HARRY FREAKIN STYLES.

I get to hang out with One Direction all the time, whenever I want. So Harry being my godbrother does have SOME benefits.

I decide to come out of my la la land just in time for Louis shoving a carrot in my face. Louis and I have a brother/sister relationship, so it won't ever get serious. Plus he already has a girlfriend, Abby. They are absolutly perfect for each other. They constantly eat carrots or shove bananas in our faces because we are 'irrelevant'. But I still love them.

"Louis, what are you doing?" I asked. I then turned to Abby, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Abby, what is he doing?"

"Well, I believe he wants you to have a carrot." Abby said very matter-of-factly. Louis just stuck the carrot in his mouth and nodded. I shake my head, sigh, and take a carrot. Gotta love peer pressure ;)

"Mmm. Yum! Carrot!" I said jokingly. I mean, I do love carrots, but when Louis forces you to eat one every tem seconds, they get a little tiring.

"Aren't carrots good?" Abby asked. I nodded.

"I like carrots too." My other friend Jordan inserted. She is Liam's girlfriend. Jordan is one of my closest friends, as is Abby. I introduced both of them to who they are now dating. I never let them forget it.

Liam walks into the room, sits next to Jordan and kisses her on the cheek. "What's going on, mates?" he asks.

"Well, at this current moment, Louis is eating his 1 billionth carrot!" I say. No, I do not actually keep track of how many carrots Louis eats. Liam nods like he is paying attention and takes a carrot.

Niall then walks in. He looks at us and sees the carrots. He gets this look on his face like he hasn't eaten in 3 days, even though he had just finished eating 2 donuts and a bowl of cereal. "FOOD! GIMME GIMME GIMME!" That boy is a sucker for food. Louis protects his precious bag of carrots from Niall. Niall runs over to Louis and tries to take it from him. But instead, Liam is forced to stop Niall from killing Louis to get to the carrots.

"Sarah!" Liam desprately screams. Sarah is Niall's girlfriend. She could calm him down no matter how much food he had had or not had. Sarah knew the tone on Liam's a voice meant Niall was on a food rampage. She rushed into the room and ran to relieve him. "Niall. Niall, honey." she said sweetly, putting her hands on his shoulders. "Calm. Calm. There is more food over here." She lead him into the kitchen. It got really quiet, so we knew he was eating.

"Where IS Harry?" Gemma asked. As usual, Harry slept in late. But this was way past his usual wake up time.

"We'll take care of him and Zayn." Louis said winking. "C'mon mate, let's go get Niall." Gemma, Abby, Jordan, and I just looked at each other. We got up and silently followed the boys to Zayn and Harry's room. We stood in the doorway as the boys sang the Wake Up song to Harry and Zayn. Zayn was obviously trying to fall back asleep and Harry was actually waking up. It took everything in my brain to keep me from laughing out loud. I was about to leave when Harry screamed, "Its time to get up!" Typical Harry. And of course, Zayn fell back asleep.

"Well, that was a great start to the morning." Gemma said. All of us girls nodded in agreement. We walked back to the dining room table, sat down, and burst out laughing.

"Well, on that note, I think it is time to get ready for school." I said, looking at the clock on the wall. We all got up and went our rooms to get ready.

Once in my room, , I throw on a pair of light blue shorts, a white cami, and a beige tank with an awesome flower pattern. I brush and dry my wet hair ( I had taken a shower right after waking up. It was almost dry already), which means I did nothing to it (gotta love naturally curly hair). I put on my makeup and walk out of my room. I am in the hallway (yes I stand in the hallway. But that's because I like to check and make sure I have everything) when I feel a tap on my right shoulder. I look over my shoulder and find no one standing there. I look ahead of me and there is Zayn. I jump. "I nearly had a heart attack!" I shouted, fake angry. He just laughed.

"Made ya look." he laughed. He unfortunately knows that I am easily gullible. But he also unfortunately knows that I get scared really easily. "So, heading off for school?" he pats my head. I don't mind.

"Yeah." I reply. I continue on my way. Zayn walks next to me, throwing his arm over my shoulders. I do the same to him. We are the bestest guy/girl friends in the whole wide world. We immediately connected when we first met. We have been really super close since.

When we get back to the living room, Harry was wide awake and not dressed. Harry's girlfriend was also in the living room. "Hey Em! I shouted across the room."

"Hey Becca!" She shouted back. Emily was tall, with dirty blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Her and Harry were perfect for each other.

"Ready for school?" I asked. The weird thing is, all of the boys girlfriends (us) were all in the same grade and were all the same age. Well, then again, they had all been my friends and they wanted to meet One Direction. So I introduced them and they all fell in love with each other. Except me. I'm a loner like that. I don't have a boyfriend.

"You guys need a ride?" Louis asks, picking up the keys for the van we all share.

"As much as I love you," Abby says, kissing Louis on the cheeck."We want someone who won't get pulled over 5 times for driving like a grandma."

"I'll drive!" Zayn offered. He took the keys from Louis and started for the door. "Coming?" he asks.

"Yes!" we all say excitedly. Zayn was amazing at driving.

"Shotgun!" I yell. I love sitting next to Zayn. We all pile into our little 1960's van and head for school.