Chapter 6

I laughed. "Funny! You're funny!" But when I looked into his eyes, all I saw was love and passion. "Oh God! You're serious." I put my hand over my mouth in surprise. "Yes, I'd love to go a date with you, Zayn Malik." By this point, I was crying my eyes out.

Zayn pulled me in close and hugged me, gently rocking back and forth. "It's ok." He said. He kissed my cheek, slowly and soflty. I looked up into his beautiful caramel brown eyes. Why haven't I noticed how gorgeous they were? I thought he felt the same way, about each other. Apprently not!

"Paul," Zayn says, walking up to Paul. "We are going out together." he said, motioning towards me.

Paul looked over at me. He smiled and winked. I smiled back. "Ok. Be careful." he said. Zayn walked back over to me and grabbed my hand and kissed it. We started to walk away, hand in hand, when Paul called, "Wait," we turned around. "have fun."

We walked out of the stadium through a secret tunnel. Outside, a nice Audi TT was waiting for us. Zayn walked to the passenger door and opened it up for me. I slid into the fancy, silver car. Zayn lightly pushed the door closed. It closed with a nice thump. I layed my head back on the headreast and let out a sigh. Zayn opened his door and I sat up. I buckled my seatbelt. I then looked at Zayn.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." he said mischeviously.

He pressed his foot on the gas and we were off. We passed by a few lingering fans, screaming their heads off as we passed. I smiled and waved. This made the girls scream out even louder. Zayn and I looked at each other and laugh.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I look at the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Zayn asks.

"Its Harry. Is it ok..." I motion to my phone.

"Yea. "he replied.

"Hello?" I say.

"Becca! Where are you?!" Harry shouts.

"Um, I'm with Zayn."

"Oh....you're with Zayn....." He says sceptically.

"Yup. I won't be back for a while. I don't know what we are doing."

"Fine. Can I talk to Zayn then?"

"Sure..." I pull the phone away from my ear and hand it to Zayn. "Harry wants to talk to you." I tell him. Zayn sighs and takes the phone.

"Hi Harry," Zayn says in a monotone. "What can I do for you?" he asks sarcastically. I'm not sure what Harry said, but it made Zayn nod and say, "Ok, ok." After about 10 minutes, Zayn said bye and hung up.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. Harry being Harry." Zayn replied. I gave him a look. "Apparenetly I'm not allowed do things."

"Like...."

"Like...like....oh nevermind." I guess they had a very awkward conversation because we didn't talk about Harry for the rest of the drive.

After a very long time of driving, we pulled into an old, abandoned parking lot. I noticed a huge, tattered cloth strung between two huge oak trees. Zayn had brought me to an abandoned drive-in theatre? Zayn pulled into a spot and parked the car.

"We're here." he said.

"Here being...."

"Here being the place we are." I laughed.

"Of course. I should have guessed we'd come Here." I said jokingly. Zayn laughed too. He got out and opened my door for me. "Why thank you." I said as Zayn helped me out.

"You're quite welcome."  he said, lovingly. Zayn then went to the trunk and pulled out a picnic basket. "Before every great show, there must be a great meal."

"Where did you get that quote from?"

"Me."

"That's so deep." I mocked. Zayn winked. He grabbed my hand and lead me to a spot under an ash tree. He pulled a cute, plaid blanket out of the picnic basket. The blanket was placed on the ground gently, as if it would break. As soon as the blanket was down, Zayn motioned for me to sit down, which I did. Zayn sat down and opened the picnic basket.

"Let's see what we have in here." Zayn says looking around in the basket. "We have some...salad, some...crisps, crumpets, oh, and some tea!"

"Oh! Fancy!" I said, looking at all the things Zayn had brought.

"Would you like a cup of tead?" Zayn asked, handing me a mug. I held it out and he pured in some hot, steamy tea.

I put my mug up to my lips and drank some tea. "Mmm." I say. "Earl Gray. My favourite. You know me so well." I say. I drink some more tea. I close my eyes and just take in this moment. This moment without the other boys bugging me constantly. This is good,  I think. This is very good. I could get used to this.

"Becca!"

"Wha?"

"Earth to Becca!"

"Sorry. This is really good tea by the way."

"I'm glad you like it." Zayn said with a wink.

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, this chapter is really short.  I had no clue when to stop the chapter, so there might be more added later. Who knows. I don't.

So I'm like really uber excited. Firstly because I am getting a new iPod case and I get to design it. Guess what I'm putting on it....leave your guess in the comments and whoever gets it right will have a chapter about them (because I love my readers so much! I do, I really do!) Another reason is because my marching band is going to be performing our shows soon! I'm so excited!

So, yeah. There might be more, there might not be. Not sure. So....yeah. I'm tired. Blah. Yeah....bye.