Chapter 5

The ride to the arena was quiet. The guys were either sitting on the couch or in the booth, on their phones or trying to catch up on some sleep. Us girls were sitting in the back of the tour bus, laying on the bed or the floor (we're freaks like that). Jordan was on her iPhone probably on Instagram. Abby was also on her iPhone but it looked like she was on Twitter. Sarah and I were making a video (we would've been making a TwitCam, but we knew that most fans would be already at the arena and not be able to watch). Emily was sound asleep on the bed. Harry came back and offered us some chocolate chip cookies chip cookie bars he had made a few days ago (they were still quite fresh). Nobody bothered to wake up Emily, so we split her bar. To our surprise, Niall had only eaten half of the pan of cookie bars. Sarah had the other half. The rest of us had tiny pieces.

As we neared the arena, we moved up to where the boys were and sat with them. We could already hear the girls screaming. I laid my head on Harry's shoulder. "I'm still not used to eat it either." he said, resting his head on mine. Zayn came over and sat next to me. I lifted my head and placed it now on Zayn's shoulder. He rested his head on mine and rubbed my back. Looking around, all the boys were holding their girls close. Btw, Zayn and I are just friends. That's all. He is more like a brother than a boyfriend. I'm pretty sure he feels the same way.

ZAYN'S POV

Becca couldn't have been any cuter, llaying her head on my shoulder. Why can't she see that I want to take it further? Why can't she see that she's my One Thing?

BECCA'S POV

We pulled up to the arena. There were probably a bajillion girls there, screaming, shouting, fangirling. Paul got on the bus and gave us the same old shpeel. You can stop and greet fans, run if they start touching you. No matter  what keep walking. Blah blah blah. We have heard this speech so many times.

The bus doors opened and the screams got 20 times louder. Niall was the first off, leading Sarah behind him. The rest of us followed behind them. I heard my name being called by some girls off to my left. I went over to them and got a few pictures with them. Zayn came over and we took a few pictures together.

"Hey," he said. "I need to talk to you." he pulled me in and whispered in my ear.

"Ok." I whispered back. "Just a second." Well, that second became a minute. Eventually, we had to head inside to start getting ready. I quickly walked to Zayn, "Lets talk later. After the show." Zayn made a face of disappointment. Ugh. That face. That face was adorable.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show began just after we sat in our seats. The arena went dark. The little video played. The girls were screaming their faces off. Of course, we have to show our support, so we joined in on the screaming. 30 seconds. The screaming got louder. 10 seconds. I'm surprised anyone could think anything it was so loud. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Wow. All I can say is wow. I didn't know girls could scream that loud.

The boys ran out. Niall looked straight at Sarah and blew a kiss at her. Us girls started fangirling without trying. We may live with the boys, but we still flip out when they point us out  at shows.

The boys sang their first song. Singing along, I noticed that Harry had changed some of the lyrics. I knew they had played the Lyric Game, but I didn't know it would be for this show. Ahh....Harry.  He is a special little kitten.

The boys were singing Gotta Be You. I knew the secret. I knew what was going to happen. Everyone of us did. Everyone but Sarah.

The music got quieter, Niall's mic volume was raised. "Sarah, my love," Niall started. "I just wanna say," he took a breath and got down on one knee. "that I will forever and for always love you." he then sang It's gotta be you! Only you! He pointed at her and I could tell he was crying. I looked at Sarah. She too was crying of happiness. Those two are perfect little snow flakes.

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert was over. All the girls were filing out of the arena. I followed behind Abby who followed behind a crying Sarah who followed behind Paul. The boys were waiting for us behind stage. Sarah ran to Niall and jumped into his arms. They passionately kissed. The rest of us moved to a different room to let them have some privacy. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Emily and Harry very close, whispering to each other and kissing. They are so cute!

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Zayn standing there with his arms out. "Eh-hem." he 'caughed'. I ran and gave him a huge hug.

"You guys did great. As always." I said.

"Of course." He replied, jokingly. He put his arm around my shoulder and led me off to a corner of the room. "Can I ask you the question now?" He asked.

"Sure! Shoot!"

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm so sorry it took so long to get this out. I have been so busy with camps and marching techs (don't ask). I just haven't had time to write.

I'm also really sorry its so short. I have been having really bad headaches this week and I couldn't really think of anything and I wanted this chapter out soon.

Again, I'm going to do the same thing as I did last chapter. If you comment first, the chapter will be either about you or dedicated to you.

I would like to thank my friend Emily for giving me the idea for the next chapter. So....thanks! Luv ya!