Chapter 8

Walking through the front door, the aroma of pancakes pratically smack me in the face. I think I shambled to the kitchen, mouth open and I wouldn't doubt I had drool dripping down my chin. And I was fucking hungry and I wanted food.. I felt like Niall. "Ermehgerd!!! Pancakes!!" I said, stumbling into the kitchen. There, in the middle of the island, lay a huge stack of pancakes. I zombied my way over there and dug in. They were made the exact way I liked, loaded with chocolate chips. I knew Jordan had made these ones. 

"These are delicious. Thanks guys." Zayn said. He reached for another one. 

"What he said." I mumbled out. My mouth was full. 

I walked over to where Zayn was sitting and sat on his lap. I leaned into his broad chest and I could feel his breathing. He took my hand and kissed it. I kissed his cheek back.

"Aww, aren't they so cute?" Abby sighed. Louis nodded and went behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She layed her head back onto his shoulder and kissed him.

"No. Save that for the bedroom." Liam said. 

"Daddy Direction strikes again!" Sarah said jokingly. She went over to Niall and pulled him into a hug. She then started kissing him very passionately. We all left them alone in the kitchen to have some special co-corricular time.

I pulled Zayn over to the couch. He sat down and I cuddled into him. Liam turned on the TV. On the TV, was one of the best shows ever. Doctor Who. It was a rerun, but every Doctor Who is worth watching more than once. But then, I suddenly realized what episode it was. Blink. The one where the creepy weaping angels come and kill practically everybody. "Great." I muttered to myself.

"What was that, Becca?" Harry asked. 

"Oh, nothing. Its just that this is the most freakiest, scariest episode ever!" My voice cracked at the end.

"Its ok. I'm right here. There is nothing to be afraid of." Zayn comforted me.

"Oh, there is a lot to be afraid of." Harry said. I rolled my eyes, but he kept talking. "There are the angels, they try to kill you if you look away. Its quite terrifying actually. Oh! And then, not in this episode, but others, there are the daleks. Some people find them cute, honestly, they are the grossest things I have ever seen. They try to exterimanate everything. And then there's-"

"We get the point." Liam interupted.

"What point?" Niall asked, leading Sarah out of the kitchen. He had major sex hair going on. I don't think I'll ever look at the kitchen the same way again. I don't think I'll even step foot in there anymore. 

"The point Harry was trying to make about all the terrifying things in Doctor Who." Emily replied.

"Doctor Who? Why did no one tell me this was on?" Sarah asked. She absolutely was in love with Doctor Who.

"Well, we didn't want to interrupt on your, um, fun, uh, times...." Jordan said. 

"Well this is awkwataco." I whispered into Zayn's ear. He laughed. 

"Aww, the cutie couple are bonding." Harry teased. This made made me laugh. But it was one of the weirdest laughs I have ever laughed. My laugh made everybody laugh.

"Shhh!!!" Sarah said, swatting her arm at the air. "Trying to watch!" 

"You've seen this episode at least 30 times already!" Jordan said.

"I know! But its better every time!"

I just gave Sarah a weird look and lay down in Zayn's lap. I play with one of his hoodie strings. I felt like a cat. But it was fun. Zayn just looked down and chuckled.

"I feel like a cat." I said.

"You look like a cat. But your my cute cat." With that he pulled my head up and kissed me on the lips. I will never get used to that amazing feeling. Its just amazingly wonderful. I would do that all day if I could.

Everyone just gave me the weirdest look. "What?" I asked.

Out of no where, Harry sneezed. Liam did his usual, God bless the whole world and may you recover from that awful sneeze schpeel. Everyone else just said bless you. Except me.

"Meow." Harry gave me a weird look. "What? You sneezed like a cat so I said bless you in cat. Don't judge."

"Um....I wasn't judging. Its just no one has ever said meow when I sneezed before..."

"Well there is always time to start something new."

"SHUSH!" Sarah yelled.

"Sorry" we all muttered together. We all turned attention to the TV and watched the awesomeness that is Doctor Who.

*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So, today has been a really crappy day. I wrote something about it, but not sure yet if I'm gonna post it. 

So, I just had the new Jell-O dirt cups. It is fucking amazing!!

Oh. And I'm also watching the Packer game. Its 3-7 Seattle. They are going to win. I just know it.

So, thats about it. I'm not in a bitchy ranty mood. I only allow myself 1 bitch rant per day. And I've already dont at least 3. So, no bitch rants for a while. 

Thats about it. No promises about when the next chapter is going to come out.