Chapter 10

Zayn's POV

"Louis, you've gotta stop." I said, pulling the glass out of his hands. "This is killing you man."

"Yeah," Niall agreed. "If there is something bothering you, just tell us. We're best mates. You can tell us anything."

"Ok. If you guys really want to know," we all leaned in closer, anticipating his next words. "its about Abby. She is just so, gah, she is just so perfect. I feel like she just doesn't want to be with me. I feel like she is falling for another guy." Louis was tearing up. It killed me inside to see him this way. I've only seen him cry lthis way once before. When Abby said yes to him asking her out. He was absolutely crazy for her. He always was talking about her. About her cute laugh. About how her brown eyes sparkled whenever she was excited, which was always.

"Who? C'mon man. You can tell us." Liam tried to help.

"Ed. I feel, I feel like she's falling for Ed."

"Ed Sheeran Ed? Or Ed that works as stage crew Ed?" Harry asked.

"Ed Sheeran Ed. We hang out with him a lot. I see the way she looks at him. Its the same way she looked at me when we first met. I, I just don't know."

"Really? Ed? You think she is falling for Ed? She isn't." I said. "Becca told me that Abby and Ed are just friends. Thats it. Abby only ever talks about you, according to Becca and the rest of the girls."

"She does?" Louis asked. I nodded. "Oh. Well, I'll be back guys."

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Where are you going?" Liam questioned.

"While you're out, can you get some Nando's?" Naill said. We all stared. "What? I'm hungry and I'm the mood for Nando's. When Nialler gotta eat, Nialler gotta eat." I shook my head, sighing. Only Niall could interrupt a moment like that. 

"Still, where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going and getting some flowers, some chocolate, and some balloons. Abby and I are gonna have a party." Louis noticed me staring. "And there will be no alcolahl. Just grape juice. Loooots of grape juice." He started walking away. "Yum." I heard Louis mumble.

"AND DON'T FORGET THE NANDO'S!!" Niall yelled. "NIALLER GOTTA EAT!!"

"I know, I know." Louis said, popping back in.

Becca's POV

Abby's phone buzzed in her purse.

"Who is is?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know yet." Abby said, still digging around her purse for her phone.  "I'm still looking for it."

"Well, you should really clean that out." Sarah sassed. Emily and I laughed. 

I sighed. Only my friends. I thought. 

"Got it! I got it." Abby said, dramatically pulling her phone out of her purse. She unlocked it and looked at her messages. "It appears to be...Louis!!" She read the message, with little aww's in there.

"What? What?" The rest of us asked. Abby handed the phone to me and I read the message.

finally stopped. lets party. dont worry. no alcohal. only grape juice. i know thats ur favorite. meet me in 20 at that abandoned drive-in movie theatre. ill bring everything. just bring ur cute little self. see ya then. 

xoxoxo Ur Lou Bear

 "Aww! Thats so cute! Especially becuase thats where Zayn and I started our relationship!" I said, passing the phone on to Jordan.