Chapter 2

We reached school after a half hour of singing We Are Young and other songs at the tops of our lungs (Louis gets the loudest singer award). Admittedly, we could have taken the bus. But this was so much funner.

Zayn drove up into a parking spot so we could say goodbye. Man, these guys are mushy. We always hug each other goodbye. When I get to Harry, he hugs me, as usual, but kisses me on the cheek. I get this weird feeling. Do I like him?  I wonder to myself. I face palm myself. Stop. Stop. He is basiscally your brother! My brain is screaming at itself. He already has a girlfriend. Remember Emily? One of your best friends? My brain has some weird conversations sometimes. That's why I like to keep it around.

"What was that for?" Harry asks, meaning the face palm.

"What? Oh. I...uh....forgot something at  home. It's fine though, I don't need it today." I explained.

"Well, okay then...." Harry said. We hugged one last time and then it was Zayn's turn. We hugged and he also kissed me. I also got that strange feeling. Dang you, teenage girl body. Dang you and all your girl feelings. Ugh! You can't like two guys at the same time! I face palmed again. It hurt.

"I really need to stop doing that." I say, rubbing my face. So what does Zayn decide to do? He decides to kiss BOTH cheeks.

"This will make you feel better." He said, looking me in the eyes. Whenever he does that, I just feel so giddy.

I nervously look down at the ground. "We should get going." I said, pointing at the school.

So thats what we did. We walked into school and were bombarded by girls asking about the boys. And this is antoher reason why we don't take the bus. We just continued to walk on to get to home room. We were surprisingly all in the same home room and had most of our classes toghether. We put our stuff in our lockers. I, of course was the slowest to do this. They all gathered around my locker. I continued to put my stuff away.

"You're slow." Jordan said.

"I know." I look up and death glare at Jordan. She just smiled. When I finished, we walked into our homeroom and sat in the desks next to each other and we immediately started talking. Sarah said something hilarious, which made me do this annoying  loud laugh, which made my teacher yell at us.

"Becca! Quiet!" she yelled, putting her finger to her lips and raising her eyebrow.

"But why me? I'm not the only one talking!" I said back.

"But you're the only one I can hear." She raises her eyebrow. She won this one.

"Ugh!"

RING! Saved by the bell. Thank the Lord! The rest of the day ran like this. Finally, the end of the day. I was packing up my stuff at my locker (being slow as usual) when Hollie, the meanest girl alive, came up to me, waked right past me and purposely bumped me in the shoulder. I just stared at her. Little miss perfect. Perfect hair, body, skin. All that stuff. But she doesn't have something I have. One Direction. So she can hate me all she wants for no reason. I'll just continue to live my pretty good life. Yes, I am a little jealous of her. But what girl isn't jealous of another girl?

We walk our of the school only to find Louis waiting to pick us up. Abby sees him and runs toward him to give him a hug. They kiss (on the cheek). We pile into the van and head home.

After another half hour of screaming songs, having people stare at us, and being pulled over 2 times because we were driving too slow, we pulled into Wal-Mart. Yes, they do have Wal-Marts in London. I have no clue why we are here.

"Louis, bra, why are we here?" Sarah asks, calling him by her nickname for him.

"FOOD!" Niall yells. Always thinking about food, Niall is.