Chapter 11

"Welcome to Kleinfeld's. I'm Sarah. Who is the lucky bride?" Abby raised her hand. We were at Kleinfeld's going wedding dress shopping for Abby. We were all so excited. I've seen the show that featured this amazing store. "Ok. Follow me to your room." 

We all got up and followed the consoltant to a little room. We barely were all able to fit in there, but somehow we managed. 

"Where will the wedding take place?" Sarah asked. 

"On a beach in Italy. In the summer." Abby replied.

"Sounds lovely. What kind of dress do you want?"

"Well, I want it to be flowy and goddessy." Abby replied.

"I want to see her in a ball gown. " Sarah suggested. 

"I  think she would look good in a mermaid style dress." I offered. 

"Ok. We can try those on. I'll go pick out some dresses." Sarah left the room, leaving us alone to converse.

"So...you really think those dresses would look good on me?" Abby asked.

"Of course! Your body is perfect for the mermaid dress." I said.

"No, she would look better in a ball gown. I'm not saying your body isn't perfect, which it is, but I think  a ball gown just suits the whole situation."

"Are you serious? She is gonna die of heat!"

"Um, guys, still in the room." 

At that moment, Sarah came back into the room. "Sorry it took so long, but I found some nice dresses that you might like." Sarah hung the dresses on the rack. There were at least 6 dresses. "Can I ask you guys to go wait outside please?" Sarah asked us.

"Oh, yeah. Sure. No problem." We all mumbled. 

Abby's POV

As soon as the girls left the dressing room, I began unchanging. Sarah was waiting in the hall for when I was finally undressed. I knocked on the door to let her know I was done. 

"So, which one do you want to try on first?" She asked while coming into the room. 

"Um, I don't know. Let's try this one." I said, pointing to a beatiful looking dress. The bodice was beautifully beaded. In the bag, I was in love with it. I wasn't sure what it would look like on. "Lets put this sucker on!" I said, excited and nervous.

Sarah helped me put the dress on. The dress fit nicely. "I like it. Lets show it to them." Sarah opened the door for me and we walked out to the showing room area thing. 

As soon as I walked out, the girls started commenting. 

"I like it." Jordan said.

"Well I love it. My favorite so far." Becca said.

"Becca, we've only seen this one." Sarah said.

"I know. But its still my favorite." Becca expressed.

"I see the resemblance." Sarah commented. 

"What?" Becca asked.

"Harry has definately rubbed off on you."

"Girls," I snapped. "Let's get back on track here."

"Ok, I like it. But I want to see something else." Sarah said.

"So, do you like it Abby?" Sarah asked.

"I do. But I think I need to try on another one."

"Ok. Lets go back then." Sarah picked up the train of the dress and we headed back to the dressing room.