Chapter 7

After our picnic dinner, Zayn pulled out a huge slice of cake. 

"My gosh! That is massive!"

"I knew you'd like it." Zayn got out forks for us to use. We quickly devoured the hunk of cake. It was absolutely delicious.

"Delicioso!" I said, attempting Spanish. Zayn laughed at my failed attempt. I joined in laughing. We laughed probably for a good 5 minutes. By the time we were done, we were clenching our stomachs because our abs hurt so bad. "At least we"ll live, like, an extra 10 years." I inserted in the middle of a few chuckles.

"I've got a question." Zayn said.

"Yeah?" Zayn looked around nervously.

"Do you want to...uh...go out with me?"

"Wow. Um...yes. I do want to go out with you. DId you check with Harry first? You know he's really protective of me."

"I know. And yes, I did. He is completely fine with it." 

I smiled and looked into his gorgeous brown eyes. We leaned into each other, very slowly. I puckered my lips and slowly leaned in some more. My lips met his. Fireworks went off in the back of my mind. His hand slowly went up my neck and brushed through my hair. We just sat there, totally in love and kissing, our eyes closed, for what seemed like a very long time. It was exactly how I imaginined my first kiss And more. Because my first kiss was with Zayn Malik. The mysterious heartthrob from the British/Irish boyband One Direction.

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Which movie?" Zayn held up 2 of my most favourite movies.

"Oh, I don't know!! This is so hard!!" I've never been good at deciding on things. "I'm so indecisive." I tell him.

"And that's what makes you perfect." Zayn kissed the top of my head.

"I thought it was the way I flipped my hair." I joked, flipping my hair for extra effect.

"So?" he said, giving me a look and continuing. "Is it Option A or Option B?" Option A was The Holiday and Option B was Letters to Juliette. I just couldn't decide!

"Here, I'll do eeny meeny miney mo. That'll help me decide." So I did just that. I landed on Letters to Juliette. I picked The Holiday.

"Wha-what was that?" Zayn questioned me, laughing.

"That's what I do! Whichever one I land on, I choose the opposite. I don"t know why...I just do!" I shrugged, luaghing too.

Zayn went and put the movie into an old DVD thingy. Like really old. The thing had to be at least 20 years old. I looked up to the old cloth sheet strung between the 2 tall trees. An image was being shown on it, but it was kind of hard to make out. I didn't care, it was just an ad for a movie coming out. Zayn fumbles with the remote for the DVD thing. 

"Here, let me do it." I said, chuckling. I pressed the play button. I layed down into Zayn's arms and snuggled into his buff chest. He wrapped his arms firmly around me and snuggled close. I only saw the first half hour because I fell asleep. 

I woke up to Zayn lightly shaking me awake. The bright rays of dawn were beginning to come up from behind the trees. The sky was a very light blue. I rolled over and looked into Zayn's eyes. 

"Good morning, love." Zayn kissed my forehead. He breathed in a huge sigh and stretched and wrapped his arms around me again. I layed my head on his chest. Zayn started petting my hair. I sighed and tried to make sure I would never forget this moment. I sat up. 

"So, how did you sleep?" Zayn asked, sitting up too.

"Good. I had a strange dream though."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I went to this strange school. And I was in the same class as Justin Bieber. It was then Halloween and I dressed up as Harry. But I looked more like Justin. And I wore the outfit to school and looked like a total idiot.I think I had a crush on Justin. But don't worry, I love you and I could never love anyone else." I kissed his lips.

"Wow. Some dream you had!"  he replied, kissing me back. I laughed.

"Did you have a dream?" I asked.

"No. I haven't had a dream in a long while."

"Oh. I'm sorry." I said, playing with his hair. 

Zayn stood up and stretched again. I stretched out my arms and Zayn helped me up. I hugged him and put my arms on his shoulders. 

"Thank you," I said. "for taking me out here. This was perfect. And being with you makes it all better."  And then we kissed. So passionately. It was even better than the first. 

Once we were done, Zayn took my hand. "Come on," he said, pulling me towards our picnic site. "Lets have some breakfast." 

When we got there, the rest of the boys were there. Niall had his guitar. Harry and Louis were in chef's outfits, and Liam was holding a huge tray of pancakes. Abby, Jordan, Sarah, and Emily were all standing next to their respective boyfriends, smiling ear to ear. 

"Congratulations!" they yelled. 

I couldn't help but have a look of shock plastered upon my face. 

"Its not like we're having a baby or anything!" Zayn said, also in shock.

"We know," Niall said. "But we were just so happy for you guys! By the way, thats my tray of pancakes. The rest are back at Harry's house."  

We all laughed. Everybody came up and hugged us. It honestly felt as if we had given birth or had just gotten married. It was kind of wierd and yet awesome. I'm expecting gifts throughout the week. 

"C'mon," Zayn said laughing. He lead me to the car and opened my door. "M'lady."

"Why thank you good sir." I slid into the car seat.

"Let me go clean up." he kissed my head. I took the opportunity to fix my hair a little. Zayn caught me in the act. "Your hair is always perfect. Don't ever think differently."

All I could do was smile and blush. No guy has really ever said that to me. Harry has either been way over protective or the guy turned out to be a huge jerk faced mofo who only wanted me for my girls or my netherlands and only wanted to ever do IT. I would always refuse and then we would break up. 

Zayn got into his seat and looked over to me. "Please, don't ever change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sooo......how do ya like it? 

Just so you know, the dream Becca tells is an actual dream I had last night. It was pretty scarring. Instagram has too much JB. Grrr....

Who's excited for the VMA's?? I KNOW I AM!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Ok. So I have a new nickname. Its Pinkie. Like Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony. She is also my latest obssesion. My locker is gonna be Pinkie Pie and One Direction filled. 

Speaking of locker. SCHOOL STARTS IN A WEEK!! OMFG!! WTF?? WHERE THE HELL DID THE SUMMER GO?? COME BACK SUMMER!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED YOU!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT I SAY, DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!

Sorry. I had to let that out somehow. Actually, I'm kind of excited. Wait....did I just say that??

Ok. I have to end this or otherwise, I'm not sure what will happen (I was just about to type ham instead of happen). So....comment, vote (can you vote? I don't remeber), do whatever. Tell me what you want to happen next. I'm not sure. And I want reader input. So comment away.

I smell popcorn...but I'm not hungry....WHY IS LIFE SO HARD????