Camping

________________________________________________________________________________

SMUT // (KIND OF?) FUNNY

Prompt: While on a camping trip, Muse A sneaks out one night in need of the toilet. When they return, they wind up accidentally settling into Muse B's tent instead of their own.

This had the most votes 👌🏻👌🏻

Eddie: Bottom (Muse B)

Richie: Top (Muse A)

(October 6th, 12:03 AM)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Eddie sighed, bored. Bill and Stan had convinced he and Richie to come along on a camping trip. A camping trip. Not only was Eddie bored, he was deathly afraid that some bug would bite him or he'd manage to acquire some terrible disease that he'd then spread to Richie who would then accidentally give it to Bill, and then inevitably Stan would get it because he hung around the rest of them all the time, not to mention he and Bill literally had sex every day, sometimes twice.

Eddie cringed at the thought of it and scrunched up his nose at the thought of his friends having sex. And then his mind went to his friends, and his friend were Bill, Stan, and Richie. Great, now he was thinking about Richie and just the thought of the other male managed to turn him on.

He did his best to pay attention to the book in his hand that he'd brought along for the trip, knowing he'd be bored but wanting to spend some time with the original 4 of them anyway. He'd managed to get half way through since their arrival on Friday, and it was now Monday.

Eddie hadn't really been paying to what he was doing and within a few seconds, his hand had lazily traveled down and slipped into his pants, lightly beginning to tug at his semi-hard erection. This meant that he was already getting gradually needier because Eddie nearly never touched himself like this, too many germs for his liking.

It was late, so Eddie knew he was in the clear. Plus it was said to storm tonight so any noises he might've let go would be muffled by the sound of rain pattering down on everyone's tents.

And then there was Richie, who for some reason had chosen to wait until everyone was - seemingly - asleep until he went out to go pee. They had a restroom a little off the camping site for when they needed to go number 2, but they were all boys and found it easier to just go in the bushes when it as just to pee.

Well, Eddie freaked out a bit but the other boys convinced him. Richie had said 'just imagine holding it in Eds. You could get a bladder infection which would lead to a kidney infection which could lead to who knows what!'.

Richie snickered to himself at the memory and shook his head, tugging up his boxers and beginning to button them up before doing the same with sweatpants.

In the midst of this, Richie had noticed that the already dark sky had clouded over even more intensely, and within a few moments, the storm had arrived and rain began pouring down.

Richie groaned in annoyance, nearly tripping over the end of his pants in the process of turning and trying to get back as quick as possible. He was glad he'd left the little lantern given to them on, since he'd know which tent to go in straight away.

Unbeknownst to him, Eddie's tent, which was closer on the way back than his own was, was lit up as well with Eddie's reading light.

He quickly came back from where he'd gone to empty his bladder, sighing in relief when he saw what he thought was his tent. He practically threw down the zipper and clambered in, turning after closing the entrance again and nearly falling over.