Didn't See You There

^^??????????______________________________________________
//SMUT//

2. "H-how long have you been standing there?"

13. "Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?"

______________________________________________

Was this dirty? It was probably dirty... Or maybe it depended who you are?

Okay, scratch that, it was totally dirty.

It wasn't Richie's fault though. It wasn't his fault that he'd come home to see Eddie panting, sprawled out on his bed, naked, one hand fisting his cock and the other tightly gripping the bed sheets.

However, it might been his fault for forgetting that he and Eddie literally lived together since Eddie's mom kicked him out and Eddie was home while he went out to get groceries.

While this flurry of thoughts were going through his mind, it never occurred to him to maybe look away or just wait until Eddie was finished and act like he hadn't seen anything.

He was pulled out of his mind space upon hearing a loud cry leaving Eddie's lips, but it wasn't the sound that got his attention. It was what he said.

"R-Richie! Mmmf!"

By now, Eddie had flipped over onto his stomach and the hand that had been around himself and moved to thrusting a finger in and out of his ass. His hips wiggled needily and he pushed back onto the digit, biting down onto Richie's pillows. While he did this he was needily grinding onto the sheets, but at the same time he was trying to thrust back into his fingers, causing his hips to stutter helplessly.

A whine fell past Eddie's mouth and he could feel himself getting closer.

His stomach heated up and his head had begun throbbing, just as his cock had. He knew he was so close, and he hadn't even touched himself, aside from the effortless grinding into the bed. Richie's bed.

His eyes rolled back into his head and a strangle cry left his lips, one final jab at his prostate sending ropes of cum spurting from his small, red cock onto Richie's bedsheets and his own stomach. Hell, he hadn't even realised what he'd done—

Until Richie cleared his throat.

Eddie screamed and whipped himself onto his back, grabbing one of the pillows and stuffing it in between his thighs.

"Fuck. R-Richie!" He stammered, voice high and breathless.

"Is there a reason why you're naked in my bed moaning my name?" Richie asked with a tinge of amusement, his hands hanging casually in front of his pants to hide he bulge that had since formed in them.

Eddie of course didn't notice this, too focused on the hotness he could feel on his face along with the fact that Richie had undoubtedly seen him masturbating to him on his bed.

He swallowed nervously and raised a hand to scratch the back of his head nervously. He glanced around for a second. "I-... Uhm- h-how long have you been standing there, Rich?" He asked gently, his voice shaking slightly.

Richie shrugged nonchalantly. "Not long, just enough to hear; 'a-ah, Richie! Harder!'" He snickered. Eddie pouted, not as upset in this situation as he should be. He threw his pillow over at Richie, quickly realising afterwards that not only was that the pillow that was covering him, it had touched his stomach which was covered in cum.

It hit Richie's abdomen and he moved instantly to catch it, his hand pressing into the semen.

His brows rose in surprise as he felt something sticky and glanced over at Eddie once more, before dropping the pillow and raising his fingers to his mouth, dipping them in past his lips and sucking the white fluids off.