Feud

(stenbrough version will be updated whenever the fuck I actually finish it in like ten years. sorry for not updating by the way, I'm just shit with time lol. thank you all so fucking much for 22.6k views, I check it al all the time. don't forget to vote and suggest shit.)

Richie leant forward to bring Eddie back against him, lacing his arms around his small body and pressing a soft kiss to the back of his head.

"You really think the Readers are gonna like you better than us?" Richie scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Please! We have over twenty-one-thousand views, and you two can hardly get past three hundred!" He said, sounding appalled.

"Hey! That's n-n-not our f-fault!" Bill interjected. "Just because the Author hasn't updated, doesn't mean we're any worse." He said defiantly.

"Oh yeah? Shows who's more popular then." Eddie snapped back.

"There's arguments about Bill topping in our book, not even your own." Richie said.

Now, Stan was the one to make some noise - he was standing behind Bill. He laughed, hands sliding down to rest on Bill's frail hips and pull him back. He leant down to press a soft kiss to Bill's neck, causing the slightly shorter one to stutter and lean back. "You guys think Bill is the top?" He asked, rolling his eyes. Maybe in another chapter, but not this one.

Richie shook his head. "Oh, no. We know that he's not, you make that fairly clear." He said, eyes latching on to the numerous hickeys that littered Bill's neck from however many nights ago.

Bill flushed and looked away, losing any and all confidence that might've been residing in him before Stan started being affectionate.

"How about this," Eddie began, leaning back into Richie. "Both of us couples go our separate ways and try our best to have the best, maybe kinkiest, loudest sex we've ever had and then we'll see who gets more reads and therefore, the winner?" He proposed, looking at Bill & Stan for confirmation. He knew Richie would be into it. As long as he got into Eddie then he was fine.

Richie was so sure they were going to win. He knew Eddie was loud and he knew Rich was loud, so both of the dominants in this case, were going to have a lot of fu

All boys were competitive, but Bill was probably the most. He spoke up right away. "Deal!" He spat on his hand, just as Richie did and shook the smaller one's, wiping his hand on his shorts afterwards.

"I still think this is unfair considering this is our first chapter and your book has 13 already with 2 in the drafts, not including this one!" Stan exclaimed.

Richie shrugged. "Eh, tomato, potato."

"Baby, that's not how the saying g—"

Eddie was cut off. "Okay! W-well... W-we're gonna w-win!" Bill grabbed Stan's hand and with that, both of the couples raced off to one of their houses and began their side of the feud.

———————————————————————

As soon as Eddie and Richie had arrived back at Richie's place, they got to work. Within moments both of the boys were naked and Richie had Eddie sprawled across his kitchen counter, a hand wrapped around the smaller boy's flushed length, stroking it slowly.

"A-ah, fuck, Rich- stop teasing." Eddie whined, bucking his frail hips upwards in need of the friction that he still wasn't getting. Richie's hand barely moved around him and he knew he'd get in trouble if he tried to touch himself.

"You know we have to do it. You're /so/ loud and readers love that shit - you kinky bastards." Richie said, looking comically at the nonexistent camera. Eddie scoffed and slid off the counter, dropping onto his knees in front of Richie who was too invested in looking at nothing to notice.