"Baby, I'm On The Phone." Part II

psh
———————————————————————

"M-mm... Richie."

Richie's brows rose in surprise and he rolled over to look at Eddie, his gaze not shifting from the other's eyes.

"Eddie," Richie began lowly, his eyes darkening a couple of shades. "what do you think you're doing?"

Eddie glanced over at Richie, his cheeks flushed, eyes blown and brows raising in innocence. "O-oh, well—" he glanced down at himself for a second, like he didn't know his hand was wrapped around and moving up and down his cock. He looked back at Richie. "I wasn't lying when I said I was horny... but since you're not going to help me I thought I'd better do something myself." He beamed proudly, rolling onto his back.

Richie watched as Eddie tilted his legs towards his chest and began fisting his small cock eagerly, the length seeming to twitch in his hand.

See, both of the boys had been very busy with work and school, meaning there was no time for play, only studying for exams and then leaving to earn money. This meant neither of them had time to deal with the other's or their own sexual needs.

Richie dealt with this better. It took him longer to get off anyway, whereas Eddie was used to coming multiple times in one night and became quite bratty if he was told otherwise after a long time without release.

"Ah— yes, yes, Richie— ngh, I-I mean—mm!" He didn't want Richie to know he was thinking of him as he shamelessly jacked off right next to him, even though it was very obvious since there was no one else that turned him on.

Richie scoffed and rolled his eyes, moving over to lay in between Eddie's legs. Since his legs were tipped back and his thighs were apart, his ass was spread and it gave
Richie a perfect view of his flawless hairless hole.

Eddie had felt Richie moving but didn't think much of it. After hearing the scoff, he'd just assumed the taller boy had sauntered off into a different room, so you can imagine his surprise when he felt something wet dragging along his asshole.

"A-ah! Fuck!"

He opened his eyes and looked down between his legs, whimpering when he saw Richie beginning to get to work, his lips brushing over the very inner edge of Eddie's cheeks and his tongue dipping in, out, and around his hole.

The younger boy twitched, hand compliantly moving to the side when one of Richie's came up to grab his cock and begin thrusting up and down, matching the rhythm his tongue ducked in and out.

Eddie's moans increased dramatically compared to when he was touching himself. His hands bunched up the sheets beneath him and he did his best to thrust up into Richie's hand hole simultaneously rock down onto his tongue.

"Yes! Oh, fuck, Richie! I-I'm g-gonna—"

Eddie's cum pathetically shot out and dribbled down the side of his cock, and Richie slowly rode him through his orgasm, hand slowing down but not stopping and tongue mouth continuing to suck and lick.

He pulled away soon after and wiped his cum covered hand onto his pants, shifting between Eddie's legs to pull him into a kiss, feeling the other groan gently against him.

"Try that again, and I won't let you come." Richie threatened gently, tucking a piece of Eddie's hair back. "I love you."

"I love you too, Rich." Eddie mumbled tiredly, body going limp against the pillows as he quickly drifted off, not feeling as Richie pulled the covers over them and pulled his boyfriend closer to make sure neither of them were cold.

"Goodnight." Richie murmured, falling asleep within a couple of seconds.