Stream

(short and rushed, sorry)

((update, 2.03.18, congrats to all those commenting about how Phan this is lol, especially those who think I didn't do it on purpose—))

"Thanks guys! Don't forget to tune in next week when we'll be playing—"

"—Fire Boy and Water Girl!" Richie finished for Eddie, his exclamation loud enthusiastic. The two boys waved excitedly at the camera, until a loud beep signalled that the camera had turned off, as set to a timer.

Really, it was just the same noise going off on their microphone that said it needed new batteries but neither of the boys noticed.

Eddie sighed and turned to Richie, a tired expression over his face. Richie replied with a smile and opened his arms, beckoning the smaller boy into his lap and grinning when he complied, pulling him down.

"I missed you today." Eddie mumbled cutely, caressing Richie's jaw and tilting their heads either way to bring them into a kiss, moaning when he felt Richie's greedy hands rolling all over his ass.

He pressed down into he grasp and moaned lightly, tilting his head to the side to allow for Richie to abuse his neck. Of course, the raven-haired boy took any chance he got to touch Eddie, and this was no exception.

You see, the boys had been Youtubers for quite some time now. It began with the both of them being independent, but after they met they began getting closer and closer together. The fans had been shipping them for quite some time now, and of course, they were correct, but Richie and Eddie always declined it.

Now that they were about to have sex with the camera on though, there wouldn't be much to decline.

"You know, I saw a comment today that said you'd look better without me always stuck to your side." Eddie mumbled into Richie's shoulder, agitated. Richie rolled his eyes and gave the other's ass an appreciative squeeze.

"They probably meant you'd look better stuck on top of me." He growled in response, a small grin coming across both of the boy's faces.

Eddie struggled to get his pants off in such an awkward position but he managed, the two of them turning around so Richie's back was to the camera and Eddie's ass was no longer on show.

They only got Richie's pants half way down his legs before Eddie was down between them and bobbing up and down, eagerly taking his boyfriend's thick cock into his needy mouth. He was a cockslut— he just adored Richie's dick and there was so little he felt he could do without it.

"A-ah, Eddie, fuck—." Richie groaned, fingers lacing through the smaller boy's hair to softly guide him up and down his dick. It wasn't that Eddie couldn't do it by himself, but he loved being taking control of and Richiw felt antsy if he wasn't in control himself.

Eddie's hand came down to fist his small cock, but Richie noticed and pushed him down, all the way to the base. "No touching." He said threateningly, feeling Eddie gag around him and watch as his hands came up to rest on Richie's thighs. Eventually, he was able to bob again, stopping when Richie was finished, claiming he'd come if Eddie continued.

He flipped Eddie over onto all fours, eagerly slicking up two fingers with some lube. It didn't take long for Richie to ease one finger into three. This might've been because Eddie was almost always stretched, or because the Author couldn't be bothered writing a stretching scene, but soon enough Richie was pounding three digits into Eddie's prostate as hard and as quickly as he could.

"Ah! Richie! Fuck— D-Daddy!" He corrected himself when Richie delivered a particularly harsh thrust to him. "I—I'm going to cum, please, st-stop!"

He didn't really want him to stop, but Eddie wasn't sure if he had two orgasms left in him so was thankful when Richie pulled his fingers out, relishing in watching how Eddie's hole puckered with nothing to clench around.

Richie realised they didn't have any condoms left, and quietly muttered it to Eddie who just complained about Richie taking so long to get inside him.

Richie responded by quickly fisting his cock with lube, pressing the swollen head to Eddie's asshole. Eddie quivered, his front already falling into the rest of the bed, while his legs stayed up for Richie to abuse.

He slapped each of them a couple of times, listening to the moans that resulted in harsher marks being left on his thighs.

Richie began pushing himself in, slowly easing his cock through the first ring of muscles.

"Oh, fuuuck..." Eddie moaned, pushing back onto Richie's cock, swallowing the rest of him until his ass hit the taller boy's hips. They both stilled for a second, Richie letting Eddie adjust and Eddie letting himself adjust.

He nodded about a minute later, Richie barely resisting in the midst of that minute due to the way Eddie would squeeze and relax around him, trying to get used to the feeling like usual.

After the two boys were into it, Eddie was screaming into the pillow, words like 'daddy!' and 'more!' flying from his reddened lips. Richie, unhappy with the way his beautiful baby boy was trying to hide his noises, leant forward to grab a fistful of Eddie's hair and yank him back while the other hand leant on the curve of his back.

"Let me hear you, gorgeousness." He groaned, hips beginning to absolutely hammer into his boyfriend, fucking him as fast as he possibly.

Eddie screamed again, begging for Richie to let him go since he was embarrassed for the lewd noises constantly escaping his lips. Richie's other hand moved around to begin pumping Eddie's cock, and within seconds those pleas to stop turned into pleas for more, and soon enough he was at his climax.

"Ah! Yes! D-Daddy! Fuck, I'm gonna— I'm gonna cu—!" It was too late for Eddie to warn Richie anymore. His cum spurred up over his chest, over his fingers and dripped down onto the bed. His body shook and convulsed, even more so as Richie's hot cum shot into him after his cock was tightened impossibly around.

It was only minutes later after cleaning up, did Richie go to pack the camera away and realise it had still been on.

(Word Count: 1044)