Happy Birthday - Part II

1k?! This is the first book I've had to reach over 400 views, let alone a thousand. omg thank you sooo much
______________________________________________

Eddie nodded reluctantly, not wanting to be teased but knowing no matter what Richie did, they'd both enjoy it.

Richie took this as an invitation to begin, though had to speak up just once more. "Can I, uh, try something new?" He pondered gently, wanting Eddie's 100% consent.

"Oh my god, yes, Richie." He stressed. "But please, do something." He bucked his hips forward, gesturing down to the hand wrapped around his length (which must like himself, was smaller than Richie.).

Richie grinned, moving his hand away to Eddie's hips to flip him onto all fours. Eddie's brows furrowed at the positioning since he knew how much Richie got off on seeing Eddie's pleasure filled expressions, but didn't say anything.

Richie held onto and pushed Eddie's thighs apart, revealing his light pink, untouched hole. He ran a finger over it, watching as it puckered needily beneath his touch. A whimper came from Eddie, who pushed back for more.

Of course, he wasn't rewarded what he wanted and instead felt Richie's cool hands running down the arch of his back.

"R-Rich, what are you planning on—oh shit!" He gasped, his ass clenching in surprise when he felt something wet and warm slide up over his entrance. He reluctantly lifted his head to glance back over behind him, nearly cumming right then and there at the sight.

All he could see was Richie's back and black mess of hair, his face hidden by the round globes of his boyfriend's ass. It finally hit Eddie that Richie was beginning to rim him and he couldn't help but he nervous. What if he did something wrong? What if Richie didn't like it? What if someone came home now and saw them doing this and—

Eddie's thoughts were abruptly cut off by another moan that slipped past his lips, all thanks to the hot muscle trailing up and down his tight opening.

Richie had yet to dip in, but when he did, he was pleasantly surprised. A string of loud curse words fell from Eddie's mouth freely, and he roughly bit down on the pillow, wiggling his hips desperately.

Things went on like this for a little while and eventually, Richie had added in and curled his middle finger, hitting the other's prostate.

"Mmf! F-fuck, s-sorry-ah! Richie!" Eddie didn't expect his orgasm to hit so quickly, but this was the longest they'd gone without sex due to his small sex drive and their huge amounts of schoolwork, so it really wasn't that much of a surprise.

Richie didn't stop when Eddie reached his climax. The younger one tightened impossibly around his boyfriend's tongue, long ropes of cum spurting from his relatively untouched cock onto the bedsheets beneath him.

Richie wriggled his tongue around inside Eddie, and after he'd cooled off from his orgasm, Richie pulled back. He glanced over into the mirror, only now realising what a perfect position the reflective surface was in. It was facing Richie's bed from the side, and he knew that Eddie wasn't too keen on seeing himself fall apart but...

It was Richie's birthday.

He grinned to himself and moved Eddie towards the end of his bed, still keeping him on all fours but now he was facing the mirror, meaning he could see his ass in the air and Richie behind him, as well as his face.