??????

A lone figure drops down silently from the overhead railing landing on the ground with a small thud. It circled the area sniffing out a familiar scent

////"Prey meats"////

It gave a low growl of approval.

///"Sniff sniff and there close....."///

Its chest vibrated in a pleased purr, happy that It found Its next meal. following the sent the figure moved quickly not wanting to lose the trail of its next meal ticket to sometime else in the area.

Suddenly the scent's parted with one veering off to the right into a store while the other continued on.

making a decision it decided to follow the trail to the right thinking that it would be an easier kill then tracking the other one down.

it entered the shop on all fours, the tall shelves and broken lighting providing the purrrfect advantage. They jump up landing nimbly on the top shelf as it creeps closer to its soon to be victim.

Leaping down it slunk behind the aisle corner and moved into position, coiled up like a slinky ready to pounce.

/////////?????? P.O.V//////////

it was almost time, I could feel my whole body itching ready to pounce but I willed myself to stay still, soon I'd be sinking my fangs into their soft flesh, my claws ripping open their chest cavity as I played with their oh so precious organ watching as the last of their life drain from there eye's. or maybe I'll play with them first give'em a running start let them have the illusion that they actually stand a chance before dragging them back to their death.

////////"on second thought better not I don't want anyone else showing up"/////

peek around the corner I spotted my prey at last.

I froze mid-pounce all of my excitement and anticipation went as a wave of disappointment takes its place.

standing where my supposed to be prey was, is a girl in a (f/c) hoodie. she appeared to be rooting through the various boxes and shelves. She lets out a small cry triumph as she produced a red tipped shovel from under the mound of brown cardboard boxes, taking a few experimental swings with it before securing it safely in her bag.

///"what! *Growl*"it's just a stupid huntress *Growl* I could have sworn there was prey meat here*growl*"///

////"what she doing here anyway this is my turf*snarl*"///

all of a sudden she froze lifting her head to the sky as she licensed intently. I watched her curious as to what she had heard. was there some kind of danger she had pick up on? had she heard something I hadn't? is there something coming??!?!! she quickly grabbing as much as she could carry and left

///"what is she doing??///

I quickly followed behind her, if there is something coming then I'm not going to be the one how going to get eaten.

she ran up to the weird metal box thing trying to grab the attentions of the person inside. This seemed to backfire horribly however as the man inside screamed like a girl reaching for his gun and aiming it straight at her.

BANG!

she pushes the gun away just in time as the shot rings out echoing around the walls and back.

everyone held their breath till the car suddenly came to life.

meep meep meep

meep meeep meep

It's light flashing as the windshield wipers swung back and forth in a crazed blur

meep meep meep

As both of them try desperately to silence the car, but it was already too late as the ominous growling and screaming began trickling through the halls.

Here they come.....