Halloween special

Happy Halloween everyone!!!! Hope you're all having a good Halloween

So this is going to be the first look at the pack and its members, originally I planned on introducing them through the story in an attempted to be mysterious before writing a final 'meet the pack' chapter, but then this happened sooo yeah the plan has changed a little. Till then here it is plan b (technically plan c) hope you enjoy this I had fun writing it and how knows maybe I'll do more headcanons like this in the future (that is if A; I get an idea or B; you guy's enjoy this and someone ends up suggesting something.)

Anyway thanks for reading and let's get on with the chapter!!! 

Ace- Halloween pfftttt no way that's for little kids

Dead or alive he has never really cared for this holiday and will treat it like any other typical day with the exception of maybe watching a horror movie.

However when he see how excited and happy you are he will try and get into the spirit of things by helping you carve a few pumpkins ( he will insist that he is only helping due to your lack of claws and that he doesn't want you to cut yourself with that knife because he will end up being the one who has to take care of you.) and later after you have cleaned up the mess he will curl up on your lap while you watch a movie munching on roasted pumpkin seeds and other Halloween treats.

Favourite candy: jawbreakers and marshmallows

Favourite scary movie: he likes hocus pocas, corpse bride, beetlejuice, it's the great pumpkin Charlie brown and so on. However, he will deny this and instead opt for something much scarier dripping with blood and guts. (You can still catch him watching his favourites though if you're lurking in the doorway or you manage to sneak up behind him)

Costume: over his even deader body there's no chance he would be caught dressing up. So after much persuasion and begging on your part, he "reluctantly" agrees to wear the Halloween sweater you got him.

Skelly-Halloween an evil grin slowly spreads across his face as he quickly runs off humming "this is Halloween" under his breath

He is one of those people that believe Halloween is the best night of the year, so when the big night arrives you better believe he's ready (he actually gets more excited for Halloween than for Christmas).

Although while he loves Halloween and everything about it, he's not really into trick or treating preferring tricks to treats and back when he was alive would spend the night pranking anyone who wasn't in the Halloween spirit (people in his neighborhood soon learned not to take this holiday lightly and be stingy or else they might receive an unexpected visit from the Halloween imp). Now that he's dead his pool of prank victims is significantly smaller, leaving you as one of the few prime targets so get ready to expect a lot of jump scares and spooky practical jokes.

while it's all in good fun if he accidentally does takes it too far and ends up scaring you really badly he'll feel terrible about it and get you candy to make up. At the end of the night, he'll just want to curl up cuddling with you and watch a classic horror film. God, forbid he ever finds out about 'summerween' though.

Favourite candy: chocolate

Favourite horror movie: scream

Costume: because of his usual Halloween activity he can't afford to wear something elaborate so he just tends to stick with a mask or heavy face paint. If he chooses to do face paint he loves to experiment with different types of skull designs inspired by the day of the dead.

Wolf- Halloween heck yeah!!!

he is super excited as he use to love this holiday back when he was alive and would always dress up to go trick or treating I mean who doesn't love free candy!! He's super sad that he can't really do that anymore now that he's dead so he'll have to settle for the next best thing, raiding the sweet shop and candy isles of any store he can find.

Favourite candy: he loves all types of sweets but if he had to pick its candy corn

Favourite horror movie: the nightmare before Christmas, even though he knows it's not a horror movie he will still insist on watching it with you

Costume: back in the day he would go all out with his costume and usually dress as a zombie but considering that is now an everyday look for him he opted for a pair of wolf ears and a tail.

Major- What did the zombie say to his date?

I just love a woman with BRAAAINS

Truth be told he's not really fussed about this holiday, skipping it however, is not an option as Wolf will see to that. So he tends to just go with the flow and do whatever wolf has planned for the evening. Back when he and wolf were alive it was his job as the older cousin to take wolf trick or treating making sure nothing happened to his baby cousin or else both of their parents would end up have a fit and over the years it just became a sort of an unspoken tradition for him to always go along and have wolf's back.

Now that they're both dead he will still follow wolf just to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble. But the moment they get home he will immediately flop and start a horror movie marathon.

Favourite candy: any type of liquorice

Favourite horror movie: the wolfman

costume: he's not really into costumes, but having spent every Halloween with Wolf he can't really skip it so he'll choose something with minimal effort, his favourite costume so far has been a classic blood-soaked hockey mask.

Jackie- Halloween *the lights immediately go out leaving you in total darkness. Hot breath fans out across your neck and you can feel the looming presence standing close behind. you feel sharp teeth nip your ear making you jump and squeak in surprise as a low chuckle vibrates through your bones sending shivers down your spine and you stand there petrified as dry rusty voice whispers in your ear* boo

Surprisingly he actually loves Halloween. Getting to scare poor unsuspecting people, girls in slutty costumes and the opportunity to drink the night away on the whole makes for a good time. Back when he was alive he use to sneak into college parties and would try to sweet talk some drunk girl. If that failed he would then spend the rest of the night pushing product and drinking his ass off. Now that he's dead he has to find other sources of entertainment a.k.a. you.

He will end up starting a prank war with Skelly to see which one of them can do a better job of scaring you. If things escalate too far though, he'll end up calling a truce, opting instead to watch a movie and drink. There are rare occasions however where he and skelly join forces and work together for the greater evil (that being scaring and maiming any unlucky survivors they have happened to find).

Favourite candy: lollipops

Favourite horror movie: any slasher film especially nightmare on Elm Street

Costume: Freddy Krueger or something really gory