headcanon's cat vs dog

We all know that hunters are very in touch with their inner animal. (Hell it's what we love about then in the first place) but which do the boys act more like?

Ace-

- overall you can never seem to figure out whether Ace is more cat than dog or vice-versa, he's pretty split down the middle.

- but there are occasions when one side will particularly stand out.

- usually when you catch him licking the blood from clothes

-or when he chases squirrels (yes, he will do a re-enactment from the film "up". whenever you so happen to yell out squirrel! at random. Honestly you've gotten into trouble with him for that particular joke more than once)

- it's no secret that this grumpy boy is a big growler. However, there have been moments where you swear that you've heard him purr. he'll deny it every time though.

Wolf-

- he is exactly like an energetic puppy.

- constantly on the move, constantly causing trouble and constantly looking to play.

- he's always dragging you off to go on some kind of adventure. Wanting to explore and who better to explore with than his favourite human.

- if at any point you leave. Whether it's to run an errand, get some fresh air or even go to the bathroom. Expect to be jumped and greeted with lots of sloppy kisses and licks upon your return.

- the only time he shows his cat side is when he brings you "gifts"

- you're still recovering from the time he brought you a half-dead pigeon. As a surprise breakfast in bed treat.

- he also purrs and when he does, it will be accompanied by nuzzles and cheek lick's

Jackie-

- is a cat

- a cat who just faced a thousand knives and got the cream.

- openly purrs much to Ace's annoyance

-cat naps soooo many cat naps.

- and if he's napping then so are you.

- the only time he switches from cat to dog is when he needs to protect either you or the rest of the pack

- and it's a known fact that you never want to be on the receiving end of this boy's wrath. as the guy can scare the spots off of a leopard when he so chooses.

Major

- with him being very laid back it can be quite tricky to figure out, but after a long hard look, it is clear that he is defiantly more dog, borderline wolf.

- I say wolf because he'll often use the signature scream/roar to communicate with the rest of the pack over long distances or to ward off any rouge hunters (you nearly had a heart attack the first time he did this)

- likes to bring you things as well, but instead of giving you small animals like mice, rats, rabbits and birds. He'll come back with a fully grown buck or doe, once he even brought back the remains a cougar.

- one time you jokingly put a treat on the end of his nose and told him to wait for it. Only to be surprised when you came back a few minutes later and found him still impatiently waiting.

- However, just like Jackie he also enjoys catnaps only difference is he'll nap anywhere. on top of the fridge, out in the sun, on the stair bannister, in a box, inside the cupboard, under the table doesn't matter if he fits he sits.

Skelly

- he has the natural grace, stealth and agility of a cat.

- but also the bad luck of a black one.

- ever seen those cat videos where they miss the jump entirely and belly flop through the air? yeah, you've seen him do that on more than one occasion.

- wakes you up at all sorts of ungodly hours of the night just so you can pay attention to him.

- gets in the way whenever you're trying to do something after all if it's not about him then what's the point.

////////:::::A/N:::::///////

hey everyone!

Just some Goofy stuff I felt like writing I hope you've all enjoy this, small interruption from our regular story broadcast.  :)