Acknowledgments

I have to thank all of you.  You made this story real and colorful with your beautiful support and comments.  I'm actually surprised by the lovely embrace this silly story has received. And it's all thanks to you guys.  I want to thank God firstly, because He gave me the idea one morning when I was brushing my teeth. Pretty awesome, huh? And I want to thank my parents, even though they told me many times to lay off the computer and study, they supported me 100% percent, and thanks to not listening to them I finally finished this story.  But listen to your parents, ya hear? Good. I also wanted to thank Demz, ResoAl-m, Vbarth-CKCSLuver,ScenekidKriss, otakugirlforever28, Lizziejean, RandomBubble, AlivetteMarrero, velvetdarson, Irock (romaniBrisk), babygirlname, melodecious, K-Ninja, SecretlyNinja, xBreakeven, dreams_are_real, SweetKisses, JellyAce, purpleflames, LuvAllPokemon, amazycrazyroses, CandyBacon, Flores16, AJJoseph. xRuei, berryrude, CORMIA, and taaber. I never forget my supportive fans and my first actually loving homegirls. Thank you guys for your votes and encouraging comments.  I can't tell you how much I appreciated those. Thank you. 

 [*Want something funny, heartwarming, and involving a cute mailman? Click the EXTERNAL LINK!*]

Now, for the good part. I don't know if I'll make an epilogue. That's why I made the photo slideshow. But who knows? Maybe I'll surprise ya in the future with a sudden epilogue. Or a short story about Boba & Butch and their tomboy daughters...or arrogant sons...

I hope you, dear reader, grasped the lesson of this story. YOU are beautiful. No matter what people say or society thinks, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.  'Because socially constructed ‘beauty’ sucks' like wise Boba said.  You choose to see your beauty and to embrace it. SO DO IT! I did, and I think it's the best decision I've made so far.  And if you're a tomboy...relax, because, there's Nothing Wrong With Being a Tomboy.

Again, thanks.  And to make it more emotive, I'll type it in my native tongue. 

Gracias, dear reader. 

 NOW GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN HAPPY ENDING! Your Boba is waiting...