New Job

I sat patiently in my agents office waiting for him to finish the phone call and give me my new schedule. As he came back in the room, he informed me on the latest update he just received, "(y/n), slight change of plan, your going to go and supervise some new idols".
I just looked at him thinking why me? Why me? My agent finally got the hint and explained further, "(y/n), you are one of the most internationally recognized singers around, of course your a perfect choice to show them the right guidance".
I argue back "but I'm already way to busy, you just said it it yourself that I'm extremely famous therefore I've got tones of work to be getting on with".

"Calm down (y/n), don't worry they already have other seniors working with them, all you have to do is observe and point out anything wrong and the agency will handle all of your other jobs while your gone.....plus I'll .....err...throw in a paid holiday for you and a friend at the end of it, how does that sound?" He smiles hoping I'll agree to his terms.

"Fine, where will I be going?" I ask really not caring.

"Oh well, it's ....your going to Japan" he stutters out wondering what I'll think.

"What!" I shout as I was not expecting to travel so far away, I mean I live in Britain for gods sake!

"Oh and (y/n) you'll be staying in a dorm in the same building as them".

I feel disappointed that I don't get my own penthouse but at this point more bad news was expected anyway.
"OK, OK fine, so what are the idols called?" Needing more info on the matter I ask.

"To be honest I'm not sure about all their names but I do know the names of the groups, there's Starish which is made up of seven guys, then there's Heavens which is also seven guys, they only recently moved into that dorm as they are represented by a different agency, oh and there's the seniors, a group of four guys which makes Quartet Night".

"Holy shit! Quartet Night will be there? I've never seen them but I know they are voices in an anime I watch! and I've heard a lot of their songs, you could say I'm some what of a fan of theirs" I go on fangirling to myself as my agent had stop listening a while back.

"So when do I go?" I say sounding a bit to enthusiastic now.

"You can go today if you want, your private jet is all set and all the arrangement for luggage and stuff has just been taken care of plus your limo will be waiting for you at the airport in Japan, I'll finalize all the other details now... Oh and by the way you will be there for 6 or more months or at least until one of the groups make a debut internationally that counts even the seniors". He said all that without once stopping typing on his keyboard.

I didnt listen to a word he just said except from the part I can go today  and work with eighteen (hopefully hot) guys, oh wait, I stopped skipping away and turned back to my agent. "Are they Japanese, cause there's no way I'll be able to help them if I can only speak English".

"Don't worry, they can all speak fluent English as well" he smiled seeing my worried face.

"Oh thank god for that!" I let out a sigh of relief,"one more thing who picked me to go?".

"It was your uncle, shining saotome".

I should have guessed to be honest, he's the only agent in Japan that would recommend someone from out of the country just because we're family, however to be fair I didnt know he represented quartet night otherwise I would have gone a hell of a lot sooner.